Urgent!!! Mucho mojo needed!!!!

Funkee1

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

ooh ooh , Sheila e , Vanity or Sheena Easton
:lol::love:

No........six more degrees down the food chain. She's someone you probably wouldn't know........ But the guy putting together her backup band MD's for Al Jarreau, George Benson, and other Smooth Jazz dignitaries, and her show is being sent to his royal badness himself, as he is producing her demo's and stuff. FJ's guitarist played with her last week, and the drummer and bassist were young, cocky guys with more attitude than skill.

• Members

No........six more degrees down the food chain. She's someone you probably wouldn't know........ But the guy putting together her backup band MD's for Al Jarreau, George Benson, and other Smooth Jazz dignitaries, and her show is being sent to his royal badness himself, as he is producing her demo's and stuff. FJ's guitarist played with her last week, and the drummer and bassist were young, cocky guys with more attitude than skill.

hmm, can't wait to find out ! Best of luck !!!

• Members

I got my dream gig a few months ago after asking for mojo help from my pals at harmony central. The mojo worked, I nailed the auditon, I have been hired, and our first international release will be out in a few weeks.

I am sending you a huge3 batch of the same mojo that worked for me.

Good luck and let us know what happens.

• Members

Good luck mang.

I left some extra mojo down there last weekend. You can keep it.

Thanks!

It wasn't the mojo with the guacamole stains on it that was under the staircase was it???

At least, I hope that was guacamole.....

Archived