Recommend some fast / hard to play bass lines!

BlueEcho811

• Members

:eek:

Holy Frack!

I don't care for Rush at all, but I could watch that guy play all day long and never get bored.

Yeah, Rob is the {censored}.

We're friends, insofar as we chat a lot. He's a really, REALLY cool guy and a great player. :thu:

Speaking of Rob, Blue, you want to listen to and play some Coroner.

• Members

Talk about maintaining pace and still hitting everything.

This is actually exactly what I was going to suggest :thu:

It's the only song in my tab collection I have a hard time playing. Granted my tabs aren't hard to play, but ya know :D

• Members

This is actually exactly what I was going to suggest
:thu:

It's the only song in my tab collection I have a hard time playing. Granted my tabs aren't hard to play, but ya know
:D

I'm up to the challenge for the most part. But I'm weak on the memorization skills, so if I do get through it, it doesn't stay in my bran for very long. The main riff is what 8 or 16 bars long, depending how you look at it?

• Members

I'm up to the challenge for the most part. But I'm weak on the memorization skills, so if I do get through it, it doesn't stay in my bran for very long. The main riff is what 8 or 16 bars long, depending how you look at it?

Yep that's pretty much how I am. I can usually play faster songs no problem, but if it requires a lot of memorization I don't usually care enough to learn it :lol:

For the most part I just play by sight along with tabs; like Pulling Teeth or a lot of No Doubt... Too many notes :lol:

• Members

Yep that's pretty much how I am. I can usually play faster songs no problem, but if it requires a lot of memorization I don't usually care enough to learn it
:lol:

For the most part I just play by sight along with tabs; like Pulling Teeth or a lot of No Doubt... Too many notes
:lol:

Some of my own songs can be complicated in that there is a lot of fills and such, with little repetition in them and I never hav a problem with them, but when it's a cover I do. It's like I play covers from one side of my brain and write from the other, and that's the side that most of my thought functions come from, so it's more developed.

• Members

Totally forgot about Athiest.

No joke, for some of the hardest bass riffing check out the album Piece of Time. One of the greatest albums of all time, some of the hardest bass lines of all time.

EDIT:

I just noticed the orange juice quote in your sig. What's that all about?

Archived