Harper takes big lead, rival in trouble

catphish

• Members

Might have been if I were single. I'll never know though. Dont care to either.

Well met.

I'll be seeing the Horrorpops in a month. I wouldn't get lucky there even is she wanted too. Seen her up close. She might have the image, sing, play upright and all, but an outwardly attractive woman that does not make.

• Members

Well met.

I'll be seeing the Horrorpops in a month. I wouldn't get lucky there even is she wanted too. Seen her up close. She might have the image, sing, play upright and all, but an outwardly attractive woman that does not make.

I emailed Kim to see if he could pull some strings and let us open, however, no strings were pulled in my direction. My buddies got the gig instead which is fine by me. Scorched Banditos are an excellent opener for her.

• Members

I emailed Kim to see if he could pull some strings and let us open, however, no strings were pulled in my direction. My buddies got the gig instead which is fine by me. Scorched Banditos are an excellent opener for her.

Can you pull some strings and get me a meet in greet with one of the dancers?

Last time I saw Nekromantix Kim KO'd a guy on stage with one punch, it was great.

You don't grab the coffin bass and expect to get away clean. :D

• Members

They just 45 million to the Arts. That would actually be an interesting thing to talk about on here. Do you guys think government should provide money for the arts?

Federal Government in the US:

No, it's not supported by the Constitution that I can tell.

State Government in the US:

I don't won't my state to do it personally; however, if doing so does not violate that state's constitution, then I don't have an issue with it.

Local Government in the US:

I have no problem with this and would likely support some efforts and would oppose others.

Other Countries: None of my business.

• Members

The official term length is 5 years, but a PM can call a general election any time within that 5 years, but they have to call one before 5 years has passed from the last one. We don't actually have a national election where just the PM is voted on. The PM is just a member of parliament who happens to be leader of the party with the most seats, so in order to be PM, he has to be elected in his district
and
his party needs to win the most seats in parliament. When a general election is called, all of the parliamentary seats are contested.

Right. I was aware that i was still done on a party basis, but I wasn't aware he could call for an election at any time within 5 years.

Talk about pollster heaven. :D

• CMS Author

Federal Government in the US:

No, it's not supported by the Constitution that I can tell.

State Government in the US:

I don't won't my state to do it personally; however, if doing so does not violate that state's constitution, then I don't have an issue with it.

Local Government in the US:

I have no problem with this and would likely support some efforts and would oppose others.

Other Countries: None of my business.

Obtaining grant money is an art in itself.

• Members

Obtaining grant money is an art in itself.

yes it is but once you've got it down you can more or less guarantee one for yourself as long as you apply before the deadline. know a guy that gets {censored}ing tons of grant money...well..used to, i suppose.

Archived