need... more... coffee...

solderjunkie

• Members

...or jumbo monster..

seriously , coffee ain't gonna do it

Nah, five hour energy doesn't leave your ass zombied up. I'd have to have many Monsters to get me up and keep me up, and they hurt you when you crash. I'd just keep on with the coffee and have a couple of the energy shots throughout the day.

• Members

ounce for ounce, coffee is the best choice for caffine. almost always is.

go to energyfiend.com they list the caffine contents of almost all beverages on the market. coffee is cheaper and more effective then most energy drinks, has less calories, and wont rot your gut.

(plus it goes great with cigarettes, another must for me when i'm sleep, or stuck driving the van over night!)

• Members

Nah, five hour energy doesn't leave your ass zombied up. I'd have to have many Monsters to get me up and keep me up, and they hurt you when you crash. I'd just keep on with the coffee and have a couple of the energy shots throughout the day.

this is a great idea, i just can't afford all those energy shots, but i do love them!

• Members

ounce for ounce, coffee is the best choice for caffine. almost always is.

+1 Espresso is your friend. You don't wanna drink all those energy drinks. Not good for your heart. Not at all. Plus, there is evidence that taurine actually puts you to sleep. (Source: Men's Health, this month's issue)

• Members

I need to ween myself off of energy drinks. I'm thinking about getting some No-Doz and just popping one in the morning with a glass of OJ or something. I get the boost for a few hours, but then I crash so hard that sometimes I have to park my work van and take a nap after lunch. It sucks.

Coffee is problematic for me because it actually makes me very moody. I've been known to get angry for no reason after drinking espresso.

C7

Archived