PETA WTF of the day: Ben and Jerry

willsellout

• Members

Cows are forced into pregnancy to keep up their milk supply.

But anyway, I saw this this morning and LOL'd. I think it's gross. My milk is for my baby, not anyone else, and who knows what other women put into their bodies?

Not only that, it wouldn't be as fatty and yummy and creamy if it came from women. Women's milk isn't as high in fat as cow's milk.

• Members
Imagine the first human who drank cow's milk. I mean, how'd that scene play out?
:D

I hope I don't get banned for this:

cow-udder-38.3.jpg

I
think
I see a nipple.
:D

Either way, it doesn't make me thirsty.
:idk:

I wanna know how that scened played out for that first guy to pick a frog up because he wanted to lick it's ass. We know he ended up getting high, but WTF?

• Members

Because we're not infants who can't digest solid food.

Because, as adults, our bodies struggle to digest it.

Yep. From a biochemical point of view, the ability to digest lactose as an adult is the result of a genetic mutation.

Western Europe and North America are the only places where the majority of adults can digest lactose. The world over, about 75% of the population cannot (which makes sense, since it's the normal state for every other adult mammal)...

I never liked milk much to begin with, but after listening to a biochemist friend of mine rant about milk, I really don't want any...

Archived