Happy Payday!

RSBro

• Members

For me, anyhow. :)

The last coupla' months have been, to say the least, rough, financially.

It feels good to get that check in the bank account.

I gotta start budgeting better too... For an accountant, I do little to none of that. :facepalm: And sometimes it shows.

• Members

For me, anyhow.
:)

The last coupla' months have been, to say the least, rough, financially.

It feels good to get that check in the bank account.

I gotta start budgeting better too... For an accountant, I do little to none of that.
:facepalm:
And sometimes it shows.

As a fellow accountant - I think I do so much budgeting and bank recs at work that I just don't want to deal with it when I get home :o

But good for you! Money ROCKS!!

• Members

As a fellow accountant - I think I do so much budgeting and bank recs at work that I just don't want to deal with it when I get home
:o

You nailed it.

I do so much crap on QuickBooks and GL's and BS' and FS', etc., the last thing I want to do when I get home every night is enter all of my activity into my personal records. :)

• Members

As a fellow accountant - I think I do so much budgeting and bank recs at work that I just don't want to deal with it when I get home
:o

This is so true. I worked for years as a professional, touring guitar tech. The artists that I worked for had impeccably clean, precisely dialed in gear. I was anal to a fault. All knobs had little arrow stickers marking them, I kept a log of all repairs, when maintenance was done, what settings should be (As backup to the stickers), midi files were backed up on floppies and so on.

My gear? Atrocious most of the time. Dirty, old strings, necks needing adjustments, frets in dire need of a dressing.

Archived