waiting waiting waiting.

bassgirl9

• Members

I've been threatening to do it for months, but I think it's about time. I'm now on a personal mission to make sure that nobody buys a Sanford and Sonny Bluebeard fuzz. {censored}, I don't even want it anymore, someone is buying it off me when/if I get it. The internet is a big place and I know all the right places (hopefully some of the right people) to make sure that that mother{censored}ers business is cut way down.

I don't care how much anyone wants one of these. Do not buy from this dumbass. Wait until one comes up used somewhere.

[drops gloves]

From what I hear they are only a derivitive of a Muff or some such thing anyway. In other words hardly unique or special. They also come in a generic aluminum box without even a name on them. Sorry. But I have high standards when it comes to paying money for a product from a "company". I don't care if it's a one man operation, if you create a brand name and a product name, you are a company now and have standard expectations to live up too.

If I pay my buddy a few bucks to build me a pedal and it comes back looking all DIY I got what I paid for. If I contact a supposed brand name, I should get a branded product. There is no middle ground here.

The name is held in some regard in these places usually, so I just bit my tongue in the past. No one asked for my opinion, so no need to go spouting off. But frankly I am kind of glad to hear your little incident involves them/him/whatever. I think he's a bit of a crook frankly to charge what he does to assemble a modified clone pedal from generic parts in the most generic of fashions.

At least GM puts a sticker on his and hand paints them, if not using clear label stickers for the artwork. And yet he still doesn't really consider himself a "real" company. Hey GM, guess what, you are, and you've got a {censored} ton more respect from me than those yahoos ever will.

[/picks up gloves]

• Members

The mother{censored}er doesn't even build them. The guy at General Guitar Gadgets does. And apparently their GGG tuned Muff kit is almost the same thing as the Bluebeard, a couple cap and resistor changes. Should I declare war and make sure no one ever buys from him again.

Archived