The Pile on John McCain thread

ThudMaker

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
:confused:

Where have I heard an argument like that before?

:confused:

Probably something about Ted Kennedy being re-elected from there umpteen biazillion times. :D

and to keep this thread on track....John McCain co-sponsored legislation with Ted Kennedy!!!!! :eek::mad:

• Members
I think the Republican core vote is turning a blind eye to it as a potential factor in terms of performance as President; I'm not encouraging ageism but age awareness, as it were.

You're right. I attribute the same thing to the "lack-of-experiencism" blind eye the core Dems semmed to have developed.

:D

• Moderators
You're right. I attribute the same thing to the "lack-of-experiencism" blind eye the core Dems semmed to have developed.

:D

Screw that. Obama Jesus is a fabulous speaker on teleprompter! Who cares that he has trouble spitting out a line in an impromptu format. He's even fed 5,000 with 2 fish and 5 loaves of bread.

• Members
He's way naive about how the average American lives! He can't even operate a frikkin' computer!

He doesn't use computers because he can't type or operate a mouse. Can't do either of those things because his hands were brutally SHATTERED and left untreated by the NVA to punish him. So yeah, what a dinosaur...
:facepalm:

thats just silly...he can write with a pen, so he can physically use a mouse...the reason is that he is old and don't like them new-fangled thinkin' boxes...

ageism is the only descrimination that sometimes has merit...or should dear departed ronnie have gone on to be a jumbojet pilot after his terms?

• Members

Biggest criticism? McCain is not a conservative. Just because he has an R behind his name doesn't mean he's a conservative. He isn't.

His immigration policy is horrific and the bill he co-authored was a piece of crap. Thank heavens it didn't pass.

Of course, McCain-Feingold sucks a huge horse cock too.

His campaign sucks. He's missed so many golden opportunities... ugh. I can't even begin.

He voted for the $700B bailout. Loser.

He picked Palin to shore up the conservative base (which worked fairly well), but then he went right back to his old bipartisan, reach-across-the-aisle, maverick schlock. Screw that.

During the debate, he forwarded the idea of the government buying up all the bad mortgages in the country at an estimated cost of $300 billion, then helping the owners refinance their houses based on the new, often depreciated value. I mean, c'mon. What kind of BS is that?

• Members

During the debate, he forwarded the idea of the government buying up all the bad mortgages in the country at an estimated cost of $300 billion, then helping the owners refinance their houses based on the new, often depreciated value. I mean, c'mon. What kind of BS is that?

The kind already passed in the bailout they voted on. He just added he would order it done instead of leaving it up to the Fed Reserve.

Archived