anybody here post from the work office?

catphish

• Members
:wave: I post from work, while driving, just about anywhere. Of course posting on the BB kind of sucks. I was just trying to view threads while waiting for my kid at the orthodontist office this morning... But did not post from his office. :poke:

• Members

Yep, that's why my post count started to skyrocket 4-5 months ago and the reason I've been around a lot. I still get my work done, but slack off a lot too, admittedly.

That's pretty much me too. I figure as long as I have a greater output than my supervisor, I am doing ok. Mind you, he never does any work... literally, so it's not hard to beat him. :lol:

• Members

Nope, it is forbidden and it too easy to get caught. I dont like my job, but I like the pay....

thats the magic of using ALT + TAB keys, it will flip your windows....

or get a mirror on your monitor, thats what i have, when people ask why, I just say its there so I can see people coming because i usually can't hear them over my headphones

• Members

thats the magic of using ALT + TAB keys, it will flip your windows....

or get a mirror on your monitor, thats what i have, when people ask why, I just say its there so I can see people coming because i usually can't hear them over my headphones

I don't have one, but I need one. I put headphones on a lot and hate it when people come up behind me. It happens a lot.

• Members

I don't have one, but I need one. I put headphones on a lot and
hate it
when people come up behind me. It happens a lot.

my supervisor has gotten quite upset with me because she'll talk to me while my music is on, and i don't hear her, and she thinks i'm ignoring her.

go figure.

I'm outta here!

• Members

my supervisor has gotten quite upset with me because she'll talk to me while my music is on, and i don't hear her, and she thinks i'm ignoring her.

go figure.

I'm outta here!

Mine (who is located within ear shot, but mostly out of sight line) will start talking to his monitor and expect whoever he is actually talking to to know this, listen and answer. I make a point of blatantly ignoring him when he does it.

Archived