The "Life is kicking my butt" thread.

willsellout

• Members

I hope my grandmother lives forever. I dont want to see what happens when her will gets read.

I only asked for one thing when my Grandfather passed. His cane. It was nothing special at all, a $20 one from Shoppers or something, but it was a symbol of him to me, an important one.

I didn't get it due to vindictive Aunts and Uncles trying to display power. :cry:

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If I have to watch;

a)Barbie and the Diamond Castle

b)Dora Saves the Snow Princess

one more time, I'm gonna shoot myself in the face

:mad:

Barbie Ice Princess, Barbie Mermadia, all the Disney Princess movies.... Two girls here and now they're into Hannah Montana, Jonas Brothers, High School Musical and Camp Rock. You think it's bad now? Just make sure you keep the gun and the ammo a very, very safe distance apart over the next 8 years or so.

• Members

I'm having troubles breathing right now, actually. It's scaring the hell out of my kids. All the doctor's offices were so jammed full, I couldn't get in to see anyone today. The hospital is worse, I'll maybe head down when Mike is off work if I get any worse.

Oh I can't wait for Obama's health plan!!:facepalm:

• Members

So I worked my ass off and got my assignments in. it took many many hours to catch up but I did it. I scored 79 out of 100 points for the assignment mainly because I rushed things a bit. Now that I'm caught up I plan on taking a lot more time with the assignments.

Man I've covered so much history in the last week it's crazy. From the dawn of civilization, through the agricultural revolution onto the into the Greek era's and Chinese dynasties. I really wish I took the 4 month course vice the 2 month course because it's hard to soak up all this information in such a short time.

Life is improving a bit.

Dan

• Members

I only asked for one thing when my Grandfather passed. His cane. It was nothing special at all, a $20 one from Shoppers or something, but it was a symbol of him to me, an important one.

I didn't get it due to vindictive Aunts and Uncles trying to display power.
:cry:

I hate the estate bull{censored}. I've already been screwed out of $5000 inheritance left to me in a trust, by a greedy aunt. My father got screwed as well. All of my grandparent's possessions are still in the house my father lives in; if he passes away before my aunt, I'm going to have to rent a Ryder truck and empty that place out before she gets to Denver from FL or it will all be gone. If she dies before my father does, though, I get the house.:D

I feel like I need a shower after typing that. Honestly, I don't want anything from the estate, I just don't want that greedy whore to get anything. The only time she ever came around to visit my grandparents was when she thought one of them might die. She HATES me and my siblings because my grandparents helped us with cars, and she considered that to be stealing from the money she would have gotten when they died.

It seems like every family goes through this. I'm the executor of my other grandparent's estate, and when they pass, I'm going to have to sell all of their stuff to pay medical bills. Which means that I'm going to have to guard their house, because my uncles will be over there trying to take anything that's not bolted down to the pawn shop. It sucks.

C7

Archived