Canadian car chase caught on film

Banta

• Members

Before I saw it, the first thing that came to mind was both the cop and the perp stopping for traffic lights, signaling their lane change intentions, keeping under the posted speed limit.......

But this was def better.
:thu:

I loved how the two passengers got out and started pushing, that made it for me.

• Members

You've clearly never been to Montreal, where lane markers, speed limits and traffic lights are taken as only mild suggestions and the typical driver usually has one hand on the horn and the other out the window, middle digit extended, while somehow managing to smoke a cigarette and drink a coffee.

:D

You obviously haven't been there lately. These days the driver has one hand texting, one out the window fingering, driving with one knee while shifting with the other, in between choosing songs on the Ipod and messing with the radio to get a clearer reception from the FM transmitter. The cigarette never leaves the mouth, so it's usually the least of your worries. Until they toss it out the window at the grandma on the sidewalk getting in their way, giving them the finger too.

• CMS Author

You've clearly never been to Montreal, where lane markers, speed limits and traffic lights are taken as only mild suggestions and the typical driver usually has one hand on the horn and the other out the window, middle digit extended, while somehow managing to smoke a cigarette and drink a coffee.

Do we expect anything less of the French??

:D:D

• Members

You obviously haven't been there lately. These days the driver has one hand texting, one out the window fingering, driving with one knee while shifting with the other, in between choosing songs on the Ipod and messing with the radio to get a clearer reception from the FM transmitter. The cigarette never leaves the mouth, so it's usually the least of your worries. Until they toss it out the window at the grandma on the sidewalk getting in their way, giving them the finger too.

And don't forget: Yelling "Tabernac!!"

:D

Archived