OT: So where is Bin Laden, then?

db.

• Members

I don't know about you, but I'm a bit mystified how Bin Laden just disappeared from public consciousness. Isn't he the reason for Iraq, anti-terrorism measures, taking your shoes off in airports, and being deathly afraid of white powder in your mail, and more?

Seriously, what needs to be done here? What's on tap for the end of the Bush Administration, and what needs to be done with the Obama Administration?

I'm baffled how this Bin Laden "out of sight, out of mind" mentality came about. We've been had, people.

I WANT JUSTICE NOW. :mad: I want him dead. I want his head on a stick.

• Members

Yeah!

And what's the deal with airline peanuts? I've gotta pay $2 to get a tiny snack on a flight? Are honey roasted peanuts really where the airlines are losing money?

And women drivers! What's up with women drivers?!?

And women drivers, too, dammit! Yeah! :mad:

• Members

Bin Laden is inbetween the end table and the sofa, where everything else gets lost. Right next to that one sock, last weeks TV Guide and the other remote.

That's a good conspiracy. I thought I might have lost him in the laundry.

• Members

The smartest thing the Bush admin. could have done was to kill Bin Laden and not announce it publicly. And. Who knows, maybe that's what happened.

If we killed him and paraded that body around you know all his supporters would tout him as a great martyr and recruit members to Al Queda using that as their inspiration.

Killing the dick-head and just quietly disposing of the body would keep them in limbo for years and give us time to dismantle the operation more efficiently.

• CMS Author

I don't know about you, but I'm a bit mystified how Bin Laden just disappeared from public consciousness. Isn't he the reason for Iraq, anti-terrorism measures, taking your shoes off in airports, and being deathly afraid of white powder in your mail, and more?

Seriously, what needs to be done here? What's on tap for the end of the Bush Administration, and what needs to be done with the Obama Administration?

I'm baffled how this Bin Laden "out of sight, out of mind" mentality came about. We've been had, people.

I WANT JUSTICE NOW.
:mad:
I want him dead. I want his head on a stick.

The public's 12-second attention span is news to you?

Archived