Worst band in the world?

Super Bass

• Members

Not really a band, but I thought this was hilarious.

now I know how those people in 'the ring' felt after watching that video

btw this clip illustrates that blasting licensed material over the loudspeakers at gitmo clearly does not qualify as torture...THIS chick otoh

• Members

My tops goes to the crap like Less Than Jake, Sum 41, all the "revival of punk-metal" bull{censored} from about 5-6 years ago.

And people say "metal" all sounds the same... Good Lord. :facepalm:

Oh, and on to Hanson- one of my friends from school is their first cousin, who my sister used to date (the friend, not Hanson) and she went with him once to their setup in Oklahoma.

For what those guys have setup for LIFE, I'd record "Mmm-Bop 1, 2, and 3" mo{censored}as! :D

• Members

My tops goes to the crap like Less Than Jake, Sum 41, all the "revival of punk-metal" bull{censored} from about 5-6 years ago.

And people say "metal" all sounds the same... Good Lord.
:facepalm:

My favorite part of that was that the group would release a couple faster party songs, then show their sensitive side a couple of singles later with a slower, "Nobody understands me" song.

It reminded me of a rehashing of the 80's hair-metal formula.

• Members

My favorite part of that was that the group would release a couple faster party songs, then show their sensitive side a couple of singles later with a slower, "Nobody understands me" song.

It reminded me of a rehashing of the 80's hair-metal formula.

Haha, ftw! :D

I was watching "The History Of Metal" on VH1 Classic HD, and the 80's part was on a few days ago, and that's exactly how they said it happened.

Your big, raucous, solos out the ass radio single, and then the power ballad.

Once, twice, thrice platinum, thank you! :)

• Members

Really? I was going to post how awful that list was
:lol:

Well, I have been known to be a picky bastage. I can think of a lot of crappier bands than what's on the Blender list, but I think they were going for well-known bands, not one-hit wonders or more obscure bands.

I based my opinion on that. :idk::D

And I think they just wanted to piss people off. :lol:

• Members

Well, I have been known to be a picky bastage. I can think of a lot of crappier bands than what's on the Blender list, but I think they were going for well-known bands, not one-hit wonders or more obscure bands.

I based my opinion on that.
:idk::D

And I think they just wanted to piss people off.
:lol:

I have a few beefs with that list, but any list that calls Live one of the top 50 worst bands ever is automatically disqualified. I do love that ICP was the worst though; I've been saying that since I first heard them.

• Members

I have a few beefs with that list, but any list that calls Live one of the top 50 worst bands ever is automatically disqualified. I do love that ICP was the worst though; I've been saying that since I first heard them.

Live is amazing, especially "live"! :D

Archived