"The End of White America"

hi.flyer

• Members
Dude... You can't say "{censored} black guys," that is racist. Black guys are allowed to say "{censored} white guys" because it is just them fighting back against their repressers. Or something like that.
:p

A gay dude is allowed to say both, tho! :D:cop:

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Even having an article that discusses differences in race, be it positive or negative is just {censored}ing stupid.

First you had white guys saying, "{censored} black guys!"

Then you had black guys saying, "{censored} white guys!"

Then the white guys said, "Oh oh, We pissed off the black guys, let's not say anything remotely mean to them, in case we get sued."

Then black guys were like "Well a minute ago I was a n----r, now I'm african american........oh wait black guy is cool now too."

All the while white guys were saying, "{censored} I hope it's ok now"

In the end all you got was a bunch of people who still don't know how to talk to each other, no one was unified because they were too scared of what could happen if they slipped up and offended someone, then you had the "Cranky Racists" who frankly are just too stupid to live.

I wonder. If NO ONE mentioned race for a whole year. Not black, white or purple. Would everyone just stop worrying about being offensive and just treat each other like human beings?

Ahhhh that's not really what the articles about. :o

And yes, it would be nice if this {censored} would just go away, I totally agree. But it isn't.

• Members

This is obviously a counter-troll even more contentious than my OP, but what the hell, I'll bite. That's why we're here, right?

A few questions;

Is it racist to expect that productive members of society be forced to pay for the education, health, and welfare of unproductive members?

Is the opposite racist?

Um, well no. Neither of these questions even refer to race, at all. If what you really mean by 'unproductive members' is blacks/Mexicans/etc., and by 'productive members' white folks, well then, that's a whole 'nother can of worms.

Is it racist to expect different treatment under the law for different races?

Um, hmm. Yea I think so. Different racial groups shouldn't, just to throw some examples out there, be profiled or sentenced differently dependent on their respective races. Then again, it's NOT like that.

Is the opposite racist?

Equal treatment under the law? How the hell could it be?

Is it racist to build a support structure which promotes and rewards unproductivity?

Is the opposite racist?

Again, yea I guess so, if the structure hinges on race. Then again, I don't consider helping people to meet basic needs of sustinence to really be rewarding them. At least not very much.

Aren't most discussions of race from the elite really attempts to promote and maintain class warfare?

Well, for starters, if you're calling ME the elite, thank you (I guess). And if so, no, that is not my motivation (if I can be trusted to know my own motivations!)

Is maintaining class warfare a method used by the elite to extract money from the productive members of society?

This doesn't even really make sense to me. You're positing a malicious class of elites that is trying to screw the masses over... THAT'S the reason for class warfare, IMO. I'd think the 'elites' would prefer the productive members of society to be mindless drones.

Does this money bring a good return on investment?

Um, well, that depends on your perspective kinda; what a good return is is kind of subjective. But generally I would say it brings different returns, both good and bad.

Does class warfare have a damaging psycological effects on those stuck in the lower classes?

I'd say no. It's probably more damaging to be exploited.

I fully expect you to have pithy replies whereby you demonstrate how you cleverly tricked me into displaying my LIEberal stupidity. :cop::facepalm:

• CMS Author

This is obviously a counter-troll even more contentious than my OP, but what the hell, I'll bite. That's why we're here, right?

I fully expect you to have pithy replies whereby you demonstrate how you cleverly tricked me into displaying my LIEberal stupidity.
:cop::facepalm:

Why do you two keep this hate going? Politics. Race. It really doesn't matter what it is, when you latch onto one train of thought and reject any other, and judge people based on it, I don't see any possible positive virtues.

• Members

Dude... You can't say "{censored} black guys," that is racist. Black guys are allowed to say "{censored} white guys" because it is just them fighting back against their repressers. Or something like that.
:p

I dont buy into the whole reverse-racism mumbo jumbo......sorry. As a matter of fact, the reverse-racism article that I read was the biggest crock of well-educated crap I have ever read.

If you are a skin color and you hate another skin color and/or feel your skin color is somehow superior, then you are a racist...period..... you cant justify it any other way

• Members
:thu:

I am third generation Canadian and when someone asks me where I am from, I always say Canada. Pisses 100% of the people off 100% of the time. I don't get it. How many generations, decades, centuries do we need to go back? Seriously, why can't we be proud of where we are from?

...absolutely...but try telling that to African-Americans...others use hyphenated descriptions too, but not nearly to the extent of blacks...

• Members
I dont buy into the whole reverse-racism mumbo jumbo...

Oh I agree 113%. That post was purely tongue in cheek sarcastic. Note the :p at the end. I don't buy it in the slightest either. I personally solve that problem by hating people in general. I'm a pretty antisocial sumbitch for the most part.

• Members

Why do you two keep this hate going? Politics. Race. It really doesn't matter what it is, when you latch onto one train of thought and reject any other, and judge people based on it, I don't see any possible positive virtues.

RIght, good point. Well, I mean, I don't know that I need to open my mind to ALL opposing views, heh heh. I think as regards this topic I can safely reject the opinions of, say, Klan members, or um.... crazy racial scientists from the 19th century. But no, you're right. And THAT'S why we have these discussions, I think (not just here on HCBF, but all over the damn place); so we can try to synthesize opposing views and try to figure out something that works.

• Members

I don't want to feed Hi-Flyer's baiting threads, but I have a thought that has been bouncing around in my head for awhile and I want to solicit some feedback from some of you "Experts"... :p

This is my poorly formed thought process so don't flame me too bad... :wave:

Human Nature makes people want to be better. Competition. One-up-manship. Whatever.

If I drive a Ford truck, and you drive a Chevy truck, I think I'm better than you.
If I play a Jazz Bass and you play a Washburn, I think I'm better than you.
If I am a University X alumni, and you went to Vo-Tech Central, I think I'm better than you.
Maybe not ME better than YOU, but maybe you guys get what I am getting at.
I am a Peavey fanboi so i think my Peavey rig i am building is better than you "First Act" Bass combo... ;)
Then it morphs into geography, country or origin, religion, eye color, hair color, clothes you wear, and any other characteristic...

I am from Mississippi and you are from Canada, so you think Canada is better and think you are better.

I see these types of subconscious or personal competition things as part of human nature. I work with a guy who brags about everything he does or has. His Honda Ridgeline is better than my Ford F150 Lariat Crewcab 4x4. His macbook is better than my PC. His bicycle has more spokes in the wheels than my mountain bike, etc. it goes on and on with him.

Not to pick on any certain forumites on here, but we have all seen "my gear is better than your gear" threads. Don't hate the playa...

So isn't that what racism comes down to?

I have blond hair and blondes have more fun, so I am better than brunettes. I am bald and bald is sexy, so I am better than one of you hippie looking mofo's... :poke:

I know I am over simplifying my analogies, but I fear that too many are trying to rectifying something that is human nature. I don't like racism, I don't hate anyone (even though some of you get on my nerves):rolleyes:.

But as a human, subconscious or conscious, don't we all make these little competitive "better than thou" thoughts? Whether it is the atheism threads, race threads, gear, or whatever. The problem is that true racist or whatever you call it vocalize and act on these feelings?

(just my miscellaneous ramblings I want to throw out there, so flame away) :wave:

• Members
But as a human, subconscious or conscious, don't we all make these little competitive "better than thou" thoughts? Whether it is the atheism threads, race threads, gear, or whatever. The problem is that true racist or whatever you call it vocalize and act on these feelings?

(just my miscellaneous ramblings I want to throw out there, so flame away)
:wave:

Shutup honky fool. :mad:

:facepalm:

;)

• Members

...absolutely...but try telling that to
African
-Americans...others use hyphenated descriptions too, but not nearly to the extent of blacks...

FWIW, most real Africans I meet (who happen to be black, but there's lots of white Africans too!) do not in any way like being associated with the American "black society" or culture. They find it insulting.

This hasn't been like thousands of people, but a lot of ones I've met through business or church or school feel pretty strongly about this.

• Members

FWIW, most
real
Africans I meet (who happen to be black, but there's lots of white Africans too!) do not in any way like being associated with the American "black society" or culture. They find it insulting.

This hasn't been like thousands of people, but a lot of ones I've met through business or church or school feel pretty strongly about this.

That's hilarious....

It's like if I suddenly were to "discover" my Italian/Irish heritage - maybe give Gaelic names to my kids, insist on being categorized as Irish-American, etc....

Only to have true Irsishmen come to this country and distance themselves from me because I am an obvious poser. :facepalm:

• Members
That's hilarious....

It's like if I suddenly were to "discover" my Italian/Irish heritage - maybe give Gaelic names to my kids, insist on being categorized as Irish-American, etc....

Only to have true Irsishmen come to this country and distance themselves from me because I am an obvious poser.

Both my son and I have Gaelic (ish) names and going back in history my family has all it's ties originating in the British Isles. My favourite beer is also Irish FWIW.

I don't call myself Irish, I don't try to speak in an accent and I can't imagine trying to call myself an Irish Canadian, that's just stupid. But does that make me a poser for giving my son an "ethnic" name?

• Members
That's hilarious....

Only to have true Irsishmen come to this country and distance themselves from me because I am an obvious poser.

More importantly the gangster rap/gangbanger attitude or lifestyle that so many of them "live", day to day.
Again a lot of this is through business and school contacts- people who are actually working to improve their lives and status, just like everyone else. :)

It's funny but in a very sad way to hear them talk about it.

• Members

FWIW, most
real
Africans I meet (who happen to be black, but there's lots of white Africans too!) do not in any way like being associated with the American "black society" or culture. They find it insulting.

I know a guy who went to Africa for his church and he found the same thing! He asked about hip hop stars and stuff and they told him they didn't like that music or the people who sang it at all. Anyone who's heard real African music would understand this....The real deal is fantastic!

Archived