"The End of White America"

hi.flyer

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators
Well, you know how these things work. Gotta have a flashy attention-grabbing headline.
:o

If the author is known for producing good meat, the flash isn't necessary. The headline is dumb, because it doesn't address who's America is actually in the article. It's not just the end of white America, but there will be no more "I think Asian American women are Hawt!" threads. What about Black America? Is that not ending. It's dumb and the article could have taken up a total of 3 paragraphs, too.

• Members
Yep, racism in America is all my fault.
:facepalm:

Maybe you'd have something more constructive to say if you actually READ THE ARTICLE!
:idea::cop:

Who in the hell says anything posted on HCBF has to be constructive!?!? :rolleyes: I must have missed that when I DIDN"T READ THE RULEZ (see how using all caps makes you look smarter?) :blah: :blah: :blah:

• Members

Who in the hell says anything posted on HCBF has to be constructive!?!?
:rolleyes:
I must have missed that when I DIDN"T READ THE RULEZ (see how using all caps makes you look smarter?)
:blah:

Using caps makes ME look smarter; it makes YOU look stupider b/c you misspell easy words like 'rules'. :poke::p:cop:

• Members
More power to 'em. Maybe when all Americans are one color, they'll realize we're also all one race!

Say it loud! I'm Ecru and I'm proud!!!!
:D
:D

Unfortunately, there will always be "hate" as it is part of the human equation. Youre a Star Trek fan, you should know: by the 23rd Century, humanity had gone into space hand-in-hand (whites, blacks, Russians, orientals, etc) as one big happy "colorless" race.....but we found the Klingons to hate.............

• Members
Unfortunately, there will always be "hate" as it is part of the human equation. Youre a Star Trek fan, you should know: by the 23rd Century, humanity had gone into space hand-in-hand (whites, blacks, Russians, orientals, etc) as one big happy "colorless" race.....but we found the Klingons to hate.............

"It ain't easy bein' white, it ain't easy bein' brown..."

franklin_delano_bluth.jpg

Why does everyone want to be "one big race" anyway? Do you people (and yes, I mean YOU PEOPLE!!! :mad::mad:) hate being your ethnicity? Seriously? :facepalm:

• Members

A few questions;
Is it racist to expect that productive members of society be forced to pay for the education, health, and welfare of unproductive members?
Is the opposite racist?
Is it racist to expect different treatment under the law for different races?
Is the opposite racist?
Is it racist to build a support structure which promotes and rewards unproductivity?
Is the opposite racist?
Aren't most discussions of race from the elite really attempts to promote and maintain class warfare?
Is maintaining class warfare a method used by the elite to extract money from the productive members of society?
Does this money bring a good return on investment?
Does class warfare have a damaging psycological effects on those stuck in the lower classes?

• Members

Even having an article that discusses differences in race, be it positive or negative is just {censored}ing stupid.

First you had white guys saying, "{censored} black guys!"
Then you had black guys saying, "{censored} white guys!"
Then the white guys said, "Oh oh, We pissed off the black guys, let's not say anything remotely mean to them, in case we get sued."
Then black guys were like "Well a minute ago I was a n----r, now I'm african american........oh wait black guy is cool now too."
All the while white guys were saying, "{censored} I hope it's ok now"

In the end all you got was a bunch of people who still don't know how to talk to each other, no one was unified because they were too scared of what could happen if they slipped up and offended someone, then you had the "Cranky Racists" who frankly are just too stupid to live.

I wonder. If NO ONE mentioned race for a whole year. Not black, white or purple. Would everyone just stop worrying about being offensive and just treat each other like human beings?

• Members
Not particularly. I wasn't religion bashing, and I don't believe that Renfield was either... He can speak for himself though.

Get off your high horse; it's too easy to jump to a conclusion from up there. I appreciate being insulted though.

I wasn't, I am now and he does.

I thought the line directly followed by a :lol: would be enough indication to make it obvious it was a joke, but apparently not.

• Members

Damn. There goes half the variety in sex. Good thing there's still lots of differences. :p

All we need is a voluntary, free spirited, open-ended program of procreative racial deconstruction. Everybody just gotta keep {censored}in' everybody til they're all the same color.

Ladies and Gentlemen, get it in all the flavours while you still can! :)

• Members
Even having an article that discusses differences in race, be it positive or negative is just {censored}ing stupid.

First you had white guys saying, "{censored} black guys!"

Then you had black guys saying, "{censored} white guys!"

Dude... You can't say "{censored} black guys," that is racist. Black guys are allowed to say "{censored} white guys" because it is just them fighting back against their repressers. Or something like that. :p

Archived