"The End of White America"

hi.flyer

• Members
That's a bit of an overstatement, most religions (and religious people) don't want to fight and/or kill in the name of religion. Many who do have been manipulated by a few who's number one goal is to remain in power so they don't have to practice what they preach. Religion is not the problem, oppression is and it's usually diguised by diversion.

159810029_ab8574d063.jpg

MissedTarget.gif

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Speaking of Spain.....well on another thread they did.....anyway at the time of the conquistadors 1/4 of all Spanish men had red beards. Cortez had a red beard. This was bred out by interbreeding with the muslims in the south of Spain. Virtually no red bearded Spaniards are left, although I've read it's stilll considered a mark of distiction in upper class society there.

• Members

You think you're being clever but ignorance is what you're showing.

Not particularly. I wasn't religion bashing, and I don't believe that Renfield was either... He can speak for himself though.

Look, I've never once said "religion is the most evil thing ever". People are flawed and religion is one of the tools that sociopaths can, and often, use to easily manipulate people for achieving their ulterior motives. Or maybe they are just misinterpreting and/or skewing religion to match their predetermined thinking.

I've never said that everyone who is religious is an idiot either, but it doesn't mean that twisted ideas in the minds of few don't spread like wildfire.

Get off your high horse; it's too easy to jump to a conclusion from up there. I appreciate being insulted though.

• Members
:thu:

I am third generation Canadian and when someone asks me where I am from, I always say Canada. Pisses 100% of the people off 100% of the time. I don't get it. How many generations, decades, centuries do we need to go back? Seriously, why can't we be proud of where we are from?

I agree. I have distant relatives that were German, and a few that were Irish as well, but I am American. Hell, you can trace my ancestry to some of the earliest settlers of the midwest, why should I not claim this as who I am?

• Moderators
:thu:

I am third generation Canadian and when someone asks me where I am from, I always say Canada. Pisses 100% of the people off 100% of the time. I don't get it. How many generations, decades, centuries do we need to go back? Seriously, why can't we be proud of where we are from?

Because people don't think the "new world" as their "homeland." I can't tell you how many 4th and 5th generation people I've talked to that need to go visit someplace in Europe, because that's their homeland and they still have relatives there. :D

• Members

:facepalm:

So, how y'all Okies likin' NBA hoops up there, eh?
:)

We won once! We won once! We won once!

I went to a game before Christmas and it was really fun. I was surprised how it was more like arena entertainment with a basketball game to fill in between songs. If I could get tickets at a decent rate, I'd go more often, but if I wanted to see a team lose, I'd go to an Oklahoma State game. ;)

• Members
We won once! We won once! We won once!

I went to a game before Christmas and it was really fun. I was surprised how it was more like arena entertainment with a basketball game to fill in between songs. If I could get tickets at a decent rate, I'd go more often, but if I wanted to see a team lose, I'd go to an Oklahoma State game.
;)

Yeah, if you're not at a team that's competing's game, you've pretty much nailed it right there. :)

• Members
It'll be "one of those threads" because it's the kind you start. You find your pet issue of the day, usually racial in tone, and try to casually get someone fired up. So I guess you figured right. Until you quit pointing out race, the rest of us can't start ignoring it.
:cop:
:poke:

Yep, racism in America is all my fault. :facepalm:

Maybe you'd have something more constructive to say if you actually READ THE ARTICLE! :idea::cop:

Archived