OT: G. W. Bush's farewell address tonight

ivanthetrble

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

A related tangent: Imagine, at the inaugaration, if Barack Obama steps up to the podium, begins his speech, then removes his latex mask to reveal that he is, in fact, George W. Bush!!!!!!!!
:eek:

"HA! HA! And this time I got away with it in spite of you meddling kids!"

• Members

Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice ... I won't get fooled again.

+1

That one was particularly memorable because I have trouble with that one.......................but have the presence of mind not to use it for that very reason. :)

• Members

A related tangent: Imagine, at the inaugaration, if Barack Obama steps up to the podium, begins his speech, then removes his latex mask to reveal that he is, in fact, George W. Bush!!!!!!!!
:eek:

No, Dick Cheney. There's a really good book or movie in there somewhere. :D

• Members

He should say:

People, I screwed up bad, real bad.

I'm sorry.

He should say that, but in all fairness he should say....

"It's your own fault that I was here the last 4 years, you all have nothing to complain about."

That whole "fool me once" thing doesn't apply here. You all are the fools for putting him there the second time and even giving him a chance to be there for the first to begin with, even if he did lose. :poke:

• Members

He should say that, but in all fairness he should say....

"It's your own fault that I was here the last 4 years, you all have
nothing
to complain about."

That whole "fool me once" thing doesn't apply here. You all are the fools for putting him there the second time and even giving him a chance to be there for the first to begin with, even if he did lose. :poke:

That's a very wide brush you're using considering almost 1/2 of the population that voted didn't vote for Bush in either '00 or '04.

• Members

That's a very wide brush you're using considering almost 1/2 of the population that voted didn't vote for Bush in either '00 or '04.

Well, the 50% that didn't vote for him spent 8 years being quiet about it. Us? When we don't like the guy "we" picked, we go back to the polls and toss his arse out, or the rest of the gov't just takes over for him. :D

Archived