Paging renfield to the Nazi-Zombie courtesy phone...

catphish

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

cool. I'll have to watch it with Mike so he can translate for me. :thu: Not that it matters, I'm thinking most of the conversations are as follows.

Ohh Hai, ur hot, nice bra. Oh hey! Nazi moneys. Oh Noes Zombies. Oh Noes, Nazi Zombies. They're after me gold. Oh noes, I'm ded. Here take weapons lets kick some Zombie ass. Yeah die die die!... again... you frozen zombie bastards. W00t I'll watch for sure. Sounds like good fun.

• Members
cool. I'll have to watch it with Mike so he can translate for me.
:thu:
Not that it matters, I'm thinking most of the conversations are as follows.

Ohh Hai, ur hot, nice bra. Oh hey! Nazi moneys. Oh Noes Zombies. Oh Noes, Nazi Zombies. They're after me gold. Oh noes, I'm ded. Here take weapons lets kick some Zombie ass. Yeah die die die!... again... you frozen zombie bastards. W00t I'll watch for sure. Sounds like good fun.

:lol::lol::lol:

• Members

Sounds interesting. Too bad they weren't Nazi Zombie Strippers though. I'd be totally into that if it were.

• Members

It's about a shipwrecked party who are washed ashore on an island where an escaped Nazi commandant is breeding an army of underwater Nazi zombies.

Cool. Sounds at least slightly like the link I put up. Less the evil commandant. These are just 50+ year old nazi zombies that rise from the water or even parachute in on ultra mega evil 'chutes.

• Members

Hey Renfield, have you seen ShockWaves?

I was just about to say 'hey this looks like a remake of shockwaves'..

A film that sounded way cooler than it really was.. Nazis.. UNDERWATER Nazis.. UNDERWATER ZOMBIE NAZIS!!! WOW, coolest concept EVAR!

Kinda sucked though.. Much prefer the 70's Italian zombie flicks.. boobs, bad dubbing and the best looking zombies ever!

• Members
I was just about to say 'hey this looks like a remake of shockwaves'..

A film that sounded way cooler than it really was.. Nazis.. UNDERWATER Nazis.. UNDERWATER ZOMBIE NAZIS!!! WOW, coolest concept EVAR!

Kinda sucked though..
Much prefer the 70's Italian zombie flicks.. boobs, bad dubbing and the best looking zombies ever
!

Agree. Zombie movies went down hill when they gained the ability to sprint.
Friggin DoD remake :rolleyes:

• Members
Agree. Zombie movies went down hill when they gained the ability to sprint.

Friggin DoD remake
:rolleyes:

Yeah, not really been a big fan of most of the US style zombie flicks.. except of Night of the living dead.. But all the recent ones.. boy they have SUCKED.. I constantly wonder how George Romero can {censored} up such a cool subject.. It bugs me how many 'rules' there seem to be with zombie flick now too..

Though Shaun of the Dead rocked!

• Members

Yeah, not really been a big fan of most of the US style zombie flicks.. except of Night of the living dead.. But all the recent ones.. boy they have SUCKED.. I constantly wonder how George Romero can {censored} up such a cool subject.. It bugs me how many 'rules' there seem to be with zombie flick now too..

Though Shaun of the Dead rocked!

Shaun of the dead was a masterpeice! Even though it's a parody it does a better job than DotD

Senator
Nazi Zombies?

Call of Duty: World at War?

I know right? What's scarier than Nazi's or Zombies................Nazi Zombies.

• Members

oh man shockwaves was about the weakest thing ever

But tell me you weren't HYPED when you heard about it..

Yeah, {censored}in underwater zombie nazis.. Lost at sea 50 years ago, just floatin around until the sub breaks open.. I mean, {censored}, if I had 20 Million dollars I'd be remaking it tomorrow..

• Members
But tell me you weren't HYPED when you heard about it..

Yeah, {censored}in underwater zombie nazis.. Lost at sea 50 years ago, just floatin around until the sub breaks open.. I mean, {censored}, if I had 20 Million dollars I'd be remaking it tomorrow..

oh yeah i was ready to rock when i found the video, it was just such a massive letdown, :cry:

• Members

Nazi Zombies with Turbans?

Speaking of aliens. NOBODY GO SEE THE DAY THE EARTH STOOD STILL! it iz teh gheyest movy evar!

That's racist.

Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of Elderberries.

Now don't type like that again, or I shall be forced to taunt you a second time-ah. :mad:

:lol:

I'm waiting for other reviews to come in, but the original is sacred to me, it's tattooed on my back, so I am hoping this bombs and I never need to see it.

Even though it has Jennifer Connelly. :love: :love:

• Members
That's racist.

Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of Elderberries.

Now don't type like that again, or I shall be forced to taunt you a second time-ah.
:mad:

Qualify : Terrorist Nazi Zombies. Sorry in advance to any pissed of muslims, we all know how mad you can get.

I'm waiting for other reviews to come in, but the original is sacred to me, it's tattooed on my back, so I am hoping this bombs and I never need to see it.

Even though it has Jennifer Connelly.
:love:
:love:

They turned it into a giant wank about global warming :rolleyes:

Al gore would love it.

I was like "Ok {censored} I get it, we're killing the planet. Can we get on with making good movies again please?"

• Members
Qualify : Terrorist Nazi Zombies. Sorry in advance to any pissed of muslims, we all know how mad you can get.

They turned it into a giant wank about global warming
:rolleyes:

Al gore would love it.

I was like "Ok {censored} I get it, we're killing the planet. Can we get on with making good movies again please?"

Sounds like a take on The Happening.

• Members

A lot of {censored} remakes these days.

Holy christ, look at I am Lamegend for example. Book was teh awesome. The Omega man with ol' Charlie Heston is a classic. But they couldn't resist chucking Will Smith in there with some sub standard (IMO) special effects. All of a sudden infected humans can roll a car and jump 10 feet in the air. All the while we're being told it's one of the best movies ever. GET {censored}ED.

Archived