ears hurting

powerball13

• Members

I was just wondering if anyone else has experienced this. I have been playing my bass unplugged and after awhile my ears start to hurt. They sort of pop when i slap the strings . I am pretty sure this is due to the body of the bass resonating against my body and then hurting my ears. Has any one else had this happen? Kind of weird.

• Members

Then it's something else. It's not the bass. What you described wouldn't hurt your ears.

Sounds more like you have an ear infection.

haha i doubt it. it goes away once i stop playing. and they hurt when i actually hit the string. evidently... i am the only one with this problem, haha.

• Members

haha i doubt it. it goes away once i stop playing. and they hurt when i actually hit the string. evidently... i am the only one with this problem, haha.

Can you still get it up? (if yer a dude) If so all is well :D:p

Actually thinking about it, do you clench your jaw when you play? Maybe that could cause something?

• Members

My ears ring 24X7.

Annoying as hell.
:mad:

That can be a symptom of high blood pressure amoung other things. I don't know how old you are, but regardless, don't wait, go to a Doc. ASAP.

The constant ear ringing can end up causing you to want to kill a kitten too

(or worse) LOL Seriously, constant ringing in the ears (or excessive loud noise for long periods of time) can have a seriously dibilitating effect on your personality and nerves in general.

Archived