Beer Suggestions

Craig Vecchione

• Members

Whoa! That's what I call a good selection.

They actually have Norwegian beer there as well! Norwegian beer is usually weak and awful lager, but the guys over at Nogne O really know what they're doing. I've recently sampled a lot of their beers, and I can really recommend all three they've got:

NOGNE O PORTER (16.9oz)

• Members
I do not hate Rogue beers, how dare you! I simply think they are far from the best brewery in Oregon. I'd probably rank them in the top 10 breweries but they'd be near the bottom of the list.

I also hate the sheep that follow along with whatever Rogue does and the snobbish attitudes that come along with them.

Dan

:cry:

:D

I'll agree there are better Oregon beers, and that Rogue has brewed some real stink-bombs. I'm just happy as a pig in sh*t to see Oregon beer being offered east of the Mississippi. :D

• CMS Author

Ahem

:poke:

Since then, I've discovered Bell's version of the "extreme hop" beers, and I prefer it to Hop Whallop

BellsHopSlam.jpg

Just as hoppy but smoother, not as....tangy, I guess.

Why you pokin' me with a stick, man? T-broom say he love him da' hops, and I's he'pin' out as I kin...;)

The Hop Wallop is completely undrinkable for me. Yeah, 'tangy' is a good word for it...or maybe "bite". It grabs the back of my throat and slams it around.

Archived