Time for another embarrassing confessions thread!

Funkee1

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
no {censored}! i saw a couple episodes a few years ago, hadnt seen it since i was a kid, i was like WTF? what the hell were they doing making that i kids show? thats some twisted {censored}
:lol:

LOL. It'd probably get me laid if I wasn't married. :D

I'm pretty much a freak about doing some sort of workout, in the past it's been running and cycling but, when the temps get chilly (I know, I'm in CA and a complete wimp), I like to stay indoors. I saw Quantum of Solace and was blown away at this guy's body. I want to look like that so, I'm hitting the weights and I majorly changed my diet. Not sure I'll ever get there, but I hope I get close. And, I don't have to deal with numb toes and dehydration for three hours after I get back from a ride. :thu:

• Members

I'm a huge Taylor Swift fan and plan on seeing her at the rodeo.

I have watched "Nip/Tuck" since the pilot episode and still do to this day.

Oh, and The Hills and The Soup.

I can forgive all of those.......except the Hills! Dude.....seriously???:facepalm:

• Members
wow! a man who admits having a man crush
:eek::lol:
most guys act like its all homo, even they get man crushes all the time. no one seems to understand, man crush = different that sexual lust
:lol::thu:
woohoo! i so vewy vewy pwoud of u!
:D

Really, I've been pretty open about my man crushes on Nick Cave, Tom Waits, and Antonio Gates... Man I would love to be in a manwich with them... What were we talking about.

Archived