Daschle withdraws!!

Funkee1

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
I'm all for it.

*waits patiently for it to happen*

Please, Bush booted Rumsfield and has admitted to many mistakes. Saying he didn't is a deflection tactic. I saw this in the paper today. It's a way of making excuses for Obama, who has yet to be tested in any way and who's approval ratings are already dropping (significantly). :cop:

• Members
:lol:
@ ^^^

"Upgrade"? Did homeslice ever hear the guy speak during the campaign? He takes like half an hour per sentence to try and piecemeal all his BS together without contradicting himself!

With
a straight face!
:thu:

I've watched and listened to him speak many many times. He's remarkable at it. I admire your commitment to the delusion though guys. ;)

Now back to your regularly scheduled circle jerk.

• Members
I've watched and listened to him speak many many times. He's remarkable at it. I admire your commitment to the delusion though guys.
;)

Now back to your regularly scheduled circle jerk.

You've just been comparing him to a guy who's lucky to have lived through his next 30 seconds of speaking in McCain... ptch. :p

• CMS Author

Wow, must be a hella long list. Can't wait to read it.

*continues waiting patiently*

How many pages is this list, JeffBass? It couldn't be that you're ignoring this thread now because you can't even dream up an instance of Bush admitting to a mistake, let alone "many", could it?

No, didn't think so.

*Remains patiently waiting*

• Members

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/44/2009/02/05/solis_senate_session_canceled.html?hpid=topnews

Uh, Oh!! Tax problems strike again!!!

Solis Senate Session Postponed in Wake of Husband's Tax Lien Revelations

Updated 3:30 p.m.

By Michael A. Fletcher

A Senate committee today abruptly canceled a session to consider President Obama's nomination of Rep. Hilda Solis to be labor secretary in the wake of a report saying that her husband yesterday paid about $6,400 to settle tax liens against his business -- including liens that had been outstanding for as long as 16 years.

The report, by USA Today, came just before the Senate's Health Education Labor and Pensions Committee was slated to meet to consider Solis's nomination, which had been delayed by questions over her role on the board of the pro-labor organization American Rights at Work. A source said that committee members did not learn about the tax issue until today.

... more at link above...

• Members
http://voices.washingtonpost.com/44/2009/02/05/solis_senate_session_canceled.html?hpid=topnews

Uh, Oh!! Tax problems strike again!!!

Solis Senate Session Postponed in Wake of Husband's Tax Lien Revelations

... more at link above...

Seriously- is this guy just that {censored}ing stupid or what? You have the power of the free world at your fingertips, and can't even manage to find one person w/out tax issues to appoint to your cabinet?
:facepalm:

Are you Crackbama knob-jobbers embarrassed yet, cause ya should be. :wave:

• Members
Seriously- is this guy just
that
{censored}ing stupid or what? You have the power of the free world at your fingertips, and can't even manage to find
one
person w/out tax issues to appoint to your cabinet?

:facepalm:

Are you Crackbama knob-jobbers embarrassed yet, cause ya should be.
:wave:

^^:lol:^^

• Members
^^
^^

I mean {censored}-
if you're an EA you can just pull up the IRS' website and run someone's SSN to see what the digs are on them...
This guy and the unlimited funds of the US gubmint haven't thought of that just yet, eh? :)

• Members
I mean {censored}-

if you're an EA you can just pull up the IRS' website and run someone's SSN to see what the digs are on them...

This guy and the unlimited funds of the US gubmint haven't thought of that just yet, eh?
:)

press secretary Robert Gibbs emphasized that the nominee's tax returns are in order.

"Well, I read the story in USA Today, and it quotes somebody that works here, so obviously we've -- we know about this story. I'll say this. We reviewed her tax returns, and her tax returns are in order," said Gibbs.

Archived