OT: This makes me about as angry at society as I can get...

lokidecat

• Members

Octo-Mom puts up website begging for cash/items.

This woman is a first class, grade A attention whore.

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Feel free to say "None of your business" to me. You're wrong.

This woman is a single mom, unemployed, raising 14 children on GOVERNMENT food stamps. My tax dollars at work.

So it is my business.

Someone needs to sew her vag shut.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah, when I first heard about the octuplets, the news reporter forgot to mention that she had 6 other kids, and all 14 were by artificial insemination.

Now I feel like someone should be brought up on charges for this {censored}. Short of that, this is just insanely irresponsible and unethical behavior on the part of her fertility doctor. Dude turned her {censored} into a clown car.

C7

• Members
Yeah, when I first heard about the octuplets, the news reporter forgot to mention that she had 6 other kids, and all 14 were by artificial insemination.

Now I feel like someone should be brought up on charges for this {censored}. Short of that, this is just insanely irresponsible and unethical behavior on the part of her fertility doctor. Dude turned her {censored} into a clown car.

C7

Agreed. And here I work my ass off and can't get {censored} from the government.

• Members

Those weird folks in Arkansas have all those kids and don't take a cent of taxpayer money, I'm okay with them...

This moron? How the {censored} is she even paying for the invitro if she's on welfare? The procedure costs thousands.
:rolleyes:

I agree with you: They can afford them. They have a good income, a huge-ass (like 6000 sqft house) and so forth. I'm not saying people can't breed.

Although I think the carbon footprint the Duggar family is doing is irresponsible, what this woman is doing is morally reprehensible. She'll be unable to care for all these childrens' needs. Tax payers are raising her children and now she's seeking internet handouts.

She's like Susan Smith, only instead of killing her children for attention, she's harvesting them from her womb.

• Members

I agree with you: They can afford them. They have a good income, a huge-ass (like 6000 sqft house) and so forth. I'm not saying people can't breed.

Although I think the carbon footprint the Duggar family is doing is irresponsible, what this woman is doing is morally reprehensible. She's unable to care for these children. Tax payers are raising her children and now she's seeking internet handouts.

She's like Susan Smith, only instead of killing her children for attention, she's harvesting them from her womb.

Look at it this way, you could actually be more upset at the whole situation...She could be in your state.

As it is, it's my taxes paying for her medical care...you only have to pay for her food stamps...:facepalm:

• Members

Look at it this way, you could actually be more upset at the whole situation...She could be in your state.

As it is, it's my taxes paying for her medical care...you only have to pay for her food stamps...
:facepalm:

Grr. Child services should step in. If some other woman posted a website to help feed/cloth/support HER.. say.. two children. It would be looked into as some exploitation.

These kids will grow up scarred from media and poverty. It's unhealthy.

This woman needs counseling (and by counseling I mean clubbed with a hockey stick.)

• Members

This moron? How the {censored} is she even paying for the invitro if she's on welfare? The procedure costs thousands.
:rolleyes:

My question is, did they use her eggs, or donor eggs? If they used donor eggs, this whole thing is triple {censored}ed up.

From what I understand, they implanted 6 embryos, and two of them split.

This situation bothers me. If my wife and I ever have kids, they likely won't be "ours", so watching someone artificially turn herself into a baby factory just makes me sick.

C7

• Members

My question is, did they use her eggs, or donor eggs? If they used donor eggs, this whole thing is triple {censored}ed up.

From what I understand, they implanted 6 embryos, and two of them split.

This situation bothers me. If my wife and I ever have kids, they likely won't be "ours", so watching someone artificially turn herself into a baby factory just makes me sick.

C7

Apparently they're her eggs, and all 14 babies are from the same sperm donor (a friend of hers).

So there is that.

• Members

Octo-Mom puts up website begging for cash/items.

This woman is a first class, grade A attention whore.

:mad:

Feel free to say "None of your business" to me. You're wrong.

This woman is a single mom, unemployed, raising 14 children on GOVERNMENT food stamps. My tax dollars at work.

So it
is
my business.

Someone needs to sew her vag shut.

and ur from OR. now imagine how i feel (i'm from CA). actually the hospital it happened at is 10 mins away. and a friend is an employee there.

Archived