Where are you drinking tonight?

Hearafter

• Members
Over here it is.

Surely it's more expensive over there than it is here.

Here it's middle shelf, about $25 a bottle. I typically buy $7 bottle whiskey though ;) :poke:

If I'm not enjoying my Crown Reserve or Chivas Regal, then why bother with anything except bottom shelf that I'll just be mixing with crappy soda anyways?

• Members
Went to see a coworkers band. Had a beer. Am home already. Contemplating another beer but likely won't.

Boooo. Contemplating a beer should ALWAYS equal drinking beer.

The Jaguars lost... but I had plenty O' hefeweizen. The best part was after the game, watching all the teenagers trying to ice skate. :lol:

• Members
I only have JD but that's not proper Whiskey and is only really good for mixin'
:facepalm:

barely even serves well there.

wild-turkey-distiller.jpg

now we're gettin' somewhere :thu:

as for ice, I'm not a fan at all with the exception that it's found its way into a glass of Booker's now and again, but only a few times I swear.

• Members
Holy obscure Canadian band reference!
:lol:

hey speaking of canadian bands....heard a band called Orchards & Vines? i LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE their Tomorrow's Yesterday cd, dont have it anymore and i cant freakin find it anywhere anymore :cry:

and....last night stayed home, drank a beer and rum/coke, tonight probably do the same :idk: no car anymore to go anywhere, never went anywhere when i did :lol:

• Members
hey speaking of canadian bands....heard a band called Orchards & Vines? i LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE their Tomorrow's Yesterday cd, dont have it anymore and i cant freakin find it anywhere anymore
:cry:

That's a new one by me. Any idea where they were from? I can look in used shops around here, especially if they were local Toronto ish, then there is a good chance of finding something.

What did they sound like? Would I like it?

• Members

Just picked up a 4-pack of Warsteiner.

Bumped into my German mechanic in the bar a couple of weeks ago, and asked him what he usually likes to drink, he mentioned it was great beer and by far the best bang for the buck.

Sure enough, it's $7 for a 4-pack of 500ml cans (about $5.75 US), and it's pretty decent.

• Members

That's a new one by me. Any idea where they were from? I can look in used shops around here, especially if they were local Toronto ish, then there is a good chance of finding something.

What did they sound like? Would I like it?

they were freakin awesome! i think you would actually, they are a bit mellower than most of the music either of us really listen to though. kinda new-age-ish alt. rock. im not sure where they were from though. i dont even know if the website is still around anymore. ill check

Archived