Hack attempt: we know and we have top men working on it.

zachoff

• Members

Well people with cable/DSL/FIOS have IPs that are mostly static unless the power cycles to the modem. It's just a defualt security feature like when you reset your password for a site, the email usually includes something like "if you did not request this..."

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Not a lot, man... Raising the kids, working a lot, and up until three weeks ago I was playing hockey and snowboarding quite a bit too.

I broke a bone and tore a ligament or two in the palm of my left hand playing hockey so I pretty much can't do anything for a while. Bums me out, but it's not that big of a deal... Small stress fracture at the base of the 5th metacarpal (pinky finger's hand bone), but it hurts like hell and I still can't make a fist or bend my pinky all that much. So, that's the most recent news. Hopefully I'll be back on it in a couple months.

I feel you. I went to Dublin for New Years and got in a street brawl, ended up in the hospital with a badly dislocated shoulder. Good times. Effectively ended my snowboarding for the season, too...I went twice on my season pass.:facepalm:

Know anyone that's hiring right now?

C7

• Members

When I saw I had an email from the admins, I thought they were informing me I was finally being elevated to my rightful position of king of HC.

Funny how everyone's initial reactions differ.... I was wondering what I'd done to be banned :lol:

• Members

Dear The Ox,

Your account on Harmony Central Musician Community Forums has been locked because someone has tried to log into the account with the wrong password more than 5 times. You will be able to attempt to log in again in another 15 minutes.

The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address: 85.214.73.63

Don't forget that the password is case sensitive. Forgotten your password? Use the link below:

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/login.php?do=lostpw

All the best,

Harmony Central Musician Community Forums

Which one of your {censored}ers was it? :cop:

Archived