Hot or Not?

Brian Krashpad

• Members

Sorry, I tend to think of myself more as a guitarist than bassist (though I have been the bassist in a few bands rather than guitarist, and have been playing bass since about '89), so I don't check in here as often as I should.

If it helps-- you were right!

;)

You played bass with Bo Diddley so I think you qualify as a bass player. :thu::cool:

• Members

Doesnt work for me at all.

Just not my thing. It looks kinda like a Precision's dumber, uglier brother. The one they hide in the closet when anyone not in the family comes over. Looks like a descent solid bass for the money. Just not my thing.

• Members

Yep... played one.

Wee Jazz neck for girly hands:poke:

Really? That doesn't gibe with their ad copy at all:

"Not everyone needs a sleek, narrow-necked bass like the Soundgear. That's why Ibanez first came out in 1995 with the ATK (short for "attack," the aggressive ATK's defining characteristic). Unlike the Soundgear, the ATK is big-with the big, bold tones you get from a traditional big neck and big body."

(Emphasis supplied)

:confused:

• Members

Really? That doesn't gibe with their ad copy at all:

"Not everyone needs a sleek,
narrow-necked bass like the Soundgear
. That's why Ibanez first came out in 1995 with the ATK (short for "attack," the aggressive ATK's defining characteristic).
Unlike
the Soundgear, the ATK is
big
-with the big, bold tones you get from a
traditional big neck
and big body."

(Emphasis supplied)

:confused:

well... anything would be bigger than a Soundgear neck. Those are like playing a broomstick.

It is closer to Jazz specs.

Archived