Does anyone NOT like Bohemian Rhapsody?

t3ch

• Members

But the back-to-back "We Will Rock You / We Are The Champions" medley make me want to vomit.

+900 million. It's like the major sports organizations in the English-speaking world got together and hired chimpanzees to write a championship anthem, and then had a contest to see which band got to play it.

I'd love to have a look at Brian May's royalty and residual checks from the use of that blithering {censored}ing tune.

C7

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Seriously. I never imagined so many people would actually like that song.

C7

What like 4 people in this thread? The rest have no love.

Its quite refreshing to see such opposition, though.

Surprised nobody has mentioned this gem...

*dun, dun, dun, dun, dun, dun, dun, dun, dun*

FLASH.... AAAAAAAAAAAHHHAAAAA... Savior of the Universe

:mad:

• Members

You hum their tunes on deeznuts all the time. I figured it was a safe assumption.

C7

Did you mean Boufa Dee's Nuts?

boufadee.gif

(for you relative newbs, Boufa Dee's Nuts was Funkee's fantasy entrepreneurial excursion. The above illustration shows my mad Paint skillz, exhibited in an effort to help Funkee get his business off the ground :D )

• Members

I mean, seriously?
:confused:

Firstly, if you don't, your taste in music sucks, I slept with your mother, and kicked your dog on the way out.

Secondly, I love when stations play it in the morning on my way to work. Makes the commute much more tolerable and puts a smile on my face.
:cool:

but do you do it right? ya gotta do the headbangin' bit while driving past a granny-mobile :lol:

• Members

Bah, you nay sayers can bite me. :p

Brian May was (is) one of the most creative, under rated guitarists out there.

Freddie was a phenomenal showman.

They had outrageous harmonies and song structure. Sure there were some turds (Radio Ga Ga? Huh?!) but there are a lot of gems as well.

Useless Trivia Fact: "Keep Good Company" was recorded with nothing but guitars. :eek:

• 10 years later...

Archived