Does anyone NOT like Bohemian Rhapsody?

t3ch

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Queen is also responsible for this steaming pile of dog {censored}:

[YOUTUBE]2CTPLUcQAjk[/YOUTUBE]

Now, when you listen to that song, and if you transport yourself back in time to when it came out, can you honestly say that it was a kick ass tune? Did people back in the day really dig this {censored}?

I was born in 1979, and I'm super-duper glad that I wasn't alive, even as an infant, when this abomination first hit the scene. I'm also glad my father hates Queen, because I never had to listen to "Bicycle!!! Bicycle!!! Bicycle!!! Bicycle!!! Bicycle!!!! Bicycle!!!" over and over and over and over and over and over again on any sort of regular basis, and it was assumably never allowed to play past "Bicycle!!" on the car stereo.

The first time I heard this song, I was in high school, and some kid, whose father had introduced him to Queen as the Second {censored}ing Coming, played it on the stereo in his car while we were TRYING to get high in the parking lot. That song sucked all the stone right out of my asshole. I couldn't get high for a week, no matter how much polyurethane I freebased.

I apologize for calling Bohemian Rhapsody the worst song in the history of everything ever. That was a serious lapse of memory for me. "Bicycle Race" is The {censored}ing Biggest Pile of Horse {censored} Smothered in Dog Vomit in the History of Everything Ever.

C7

• Members

I mean, seriously?
:confused:

Firstly, if you don't, your taste in music sucks, I slept with your mother, and kicked your dog on the way out.

Secondly, I love when stations play it in the morning on my way to work. Makes the commute much more tolerable and puts a smile on my face.
:cool:

You don't know much about the human condition, do you.

:eek:

• Members

It also brought us these guys:

poison1.jpg
whitelion.jpg
506376_356x237.jpg
cinderella.jpg
:D
C7

*kills self*

*leaves instructions for wife to clone 50 of me from cells*

*leaves PS on instructions begging wife to then kill all 50 clones in a messy fashion*

*further PS asks wife to hunt down C7 and have him torn apart by rabid weasels for 'crimes against humanity'*

*rests in peace*

• Members

Wow, Goofball Jones comes into a thread to post a one liner designed to make himself seem superior to everyone else. What are the odds of that?

The odds of that happening are pretty good since I am superior to everyone else, and I'm kind of pissed that you would even question this! :mad:

Archived