I want this woman to die horribly.

Bryan316

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I can see what appears to be an unhealthy improperly fed baby.

Skin color Extremely pale. so is the mother. She doesn't eat well either. Obviously nutrition isn;t something she has a grasp of.

Facially fat and lower extremity bloating.

Midsection bloated. Baby is most likely not breast feed.

Skin color inconsistent with aparent ethnic descent. South eastern european.

The baby is Obese. Looks Obese is not getting enough beta keratine"skin color" Looks like a store formula fed baby. I see them all the time. I have lots of conversations at the grocery store with women about why my son looks,behaves and acts differently.

I expalin its nutrition. He is markedly better. Thinner,healthier more active and the intelegence difference isn't just a bit noticeabley different its vastly different.

he score 1-2 months ahead on developemental assesments and he was 2 months early. Its nutrition nothing special.

. Thats just from casual observation. I'd bet the baby is also lathargic and umotivated as well as being of below average intelligence when graded from babies of similar age around 30-100 years ago.

Of course with todays high standards "Chuckle" the baby is most likely normal.

or........the kodachrome is overexposed. You don't sell instrument cables for a living do you?

:)

• Members

Do you charge for photo-health screenings?

Can you please diagnose Lug's grandbaby and let us know how healthy it is??

fat-baby-03-thumb.jpg

:D

My heart breaks for that child. Doomed, because his parents just don't give a {censored}, and have no self-discipline to stop feeding this child crap.

• Members

Playing with your child is one thing.

Treating him like luggage is obscenely irresponsible and disrespectful.

You start showing those little bastages respect too early and by time they hit the teens they'll own your ass. We need more parents out there willing to discipline their kids {censored} this time out {censored}. I say do it old school. The kid backtalks..pop em in the mouth. The kid calls you a name..pop em in the mouth. The kid swings at ya..call the school bully and tell him your kid has been talking major trash about him. The kid gets bad grades..take em to school and before they get far from the vehicle yell something like "it's ok we'll get you some new sheets" that'll stop anything social from hindering their studies.

• Members

WTF

these guys KNOW about cameras right?

people don't get into law enforcement because they are smart.

if they were smart they would get into something that paid better, had better hours, and had a much lower chance of getting them killed.

• Members

people don't get into law enforcement because they are smart.

if they were smart they would get into something that paid better, had better hours, and had a much lower chance of getting them killed.

1. Cops make a lot more money than you think.

2. Many cops (on average) work 3 12 hour shifts a week. That's an average of 4 days off a week.

3. You probably have about as much of a chance dying while riding your huffy to Mcdonalds for the night shift than they do of dying on the job.

• Members

1. Cops make a lot more money than you think.

2. Many cops (on average) work 3 12 hour shifts a week. That's an average of 4 days off a week.

3. You probably have about as much of a chance dying while riding your huffy to Mcdonalds for the night shift than they do of dying on the job.

please stop. you have no idea about what i know or think. you are wrong.

• Members

Wrong about what? How much do you think cops make?

How many cops do you know personally to say I'm wrong?

Dan

i know a few. i was in the military for a while and some of my friends became cops. i know that for what they do compared to what my other friends do, they don't make enough to justify what they do. i considered that job for a while when i got out of the military. it just isn't worth it.

• Members

i know a few. i was in the military for a while and some of my friends became cops. i know that for what they do compared to what my other friends do, they don't make enough to justify what they do. i considered that job for a while when i got out of the military. it just isn't worth it.

OK, fair enough. I'm not sure how it is where you are but the guys I know in California make upwards of 150K a year not counting moonlighting security gigs on their days off. Most of them love their jobs, none of them are hurting for money, and many of them have more time off than they know what to do with.

Dan

• Members

She's a fat lazy ass who doesn't care if her kid's leg gets yanked out of the socket. I think a giant baby who represents all little babies should find her, take her by the ankle and burn her fattiness with lit cigars and hot-fart wind.

Im kinda fat.

• Members

She's a fat lazy ass who doesn't care if her kid's leg gets yanked out of the socket. I think a giant baby who represents all little babies should find her, take her by the ankle and burn her fattiness with lit cigars and hot-fart wind.

you are awesome :D

• Members

In times like this, you can't afford to be pro life.

:D

Oh cool.

First we got the fat baby argument. Then. We got the cops argument. Now. We get abortion. Yeah.

I can't wait for Thud or Hawkhuff to somehow make this Obama's fault. :p

Archived