Need advice from Rock/Metal musicians!

countrybass

• Members

I'd add either a 210 or another 410 to your existing gear and do just fine with that... They both have their merits - a 210 is handy for quieter stuff, takes up less space, yet still adds speakers and gets them up to near ear level - while a 410 stacks nicely with another 410 to make an 810 rig that's superior sounding to typical 810s(to my ears, anyways), will make a MAJOR increase in volume, and allows for the luxury of having 410s at 2 different locations, if so desired...

- georgestrings

• Members

Hey Poltergeist - that Red Sparowes is good stuff. Ta.

do you have the album "Every Red Heart Shines Towards the Red Sun"?.... it's one of the best albums ever made. ever. it's just so absolutely filled with all kinds of energy and power, it takes me to a completely different galaxy.

• Members

Countrified bass in emo punk pop rock? LMAO. Main question is can you play emo punk pop rock and enjoy it? Your rig sounds fine for most music styles. And if you can get your sound to work well in the mix should be no problem. But dunno bout country bass playing in emo punk. Course that might make the emo peeps cry more which they might like :)

Archived