Looks like GK is pouring it on.

willsellout

• Members

You don't know GK very well do you?
:lol:

When did you get yours? They've been promising it's delivery since mid 2007.

I got mine 6 months ago. I think they have things sorted out now. The only change to the 1050 is the power section and the Fusion is a mix of the MB500 and the Fusion preamp. I wouldn't think they would have much difficulty getting these out, but who knows:D

• Members

I got mine 6 months ago. I think they have things sorted out now. The only change to the 1050 is the power section and the Fusion is a mix of the MB500 and the Fusion preamp. I wouldn't think they would have much difficulty getting these out, but who knows:D

You'd think, wouldn't you.

I'll keep you apprized (sp?) of the situation. I think they have a much better shot at getting that out by the Fall far more than the MB Fusion.

• Members

They scrapped the cab that was to go with the Fusion head. The one that it clicked into. To make it compatible it added more weight to a normal cab than the amp itself weighed. :lol:

In other good news tho, they are much closer to having a good neo 10 now. :thu:

• Members

:eek:

Is that yours?

That's 5 million shades of awesome right there. It looks like GK's answer to the MonoBlock. What year was that thing?

It belongs to Finn my guitar player. He bought it used for $75 about 20 years ago. I have no idea what year it is.

It's actually a guitar head, and I should hate it. It's solid state. It buzzes like a boxful of bees for the first couple minutes when I power it up. The reverb and distortion controls are fubar.

I run it through a home made 2x10 cab loaded with older JBL drivers and it kills. If I crank the volume over 3 my ears start sizzling, and the tone is old school '70s solid state goodness.

I only use it at Finn's house for rehearsal. I think I might have to grab my n*ts and gig it some day. :freak::love::evil:

Archived