What is Rock and Roll?

Hearafter

• Members

Prince is
funky
, and he's got a skinny neck.

However, I was questioning the OP. Surely there are rockers with skinny necks. Iggy Pop? Anthony Keidis?

you've got me there. You do seem to have qualified rockers by a bevy of neck sizes.

but the point is, Mike Ness is rock and roll, independent of his head-holder.

• Members

you've got me there. You do seem to have qualified rockers by a bevy of neck sizes.

but the point is, Mike Ness is rock and roll, independent of his head-holder

Bingo :thu:

Hey Bromang, how's this... maybe his head is just really small, so it only LOOKS like his neck is big...?

005.jpg

(I think this pic is from about 1990)

Anyhow... no matter how you slice it... Mike is Rock. m/

• Members

but the point is, Mike Ness is rock and roll, independent of his head-holder.

I admit, I didn't know. Mike Ness. Loch Ness. Elliot Ness. I saw some random guy with a thick neck and "this is rock and roll." What did that teach me? :idk:

• Members

Mike is a {censored}. I paid to see Social Distortion, and he only played 2 songs then refused to come back on stage because some guy in the audience was getting "rowdy". So I paid full price to hear two songs. Don't get me wrong, I like his music, but he is not rock and roll.

• Members

Mike is a {censored}. I paid to see Social Distortion, and he only played 2 songs then refused to come back on stage because some guy in the audience was getting "rowdy". So I paid full price to hear two songs. Don't get me wrong, I like his music, but he is not rock and roll.

That sounds exactly like rock and roll to me. See also: Axle Rose

:D

Yo.

• Members

It rock and roll when your taking apart box cutter that you just used to open up 2 kilos of cocaine to cut the lines and your {censored} is pure 100% uncut columbian goodness. All the while you've eaten mushrooms, 2 hits of lsd, Smoked about a 1lb of weed and your drinking like 4 fish out of water. Liver cerosise isn't even an issue anymore becuase the {censored}er quit working.

They find you in the remnants of that state dead in the morning at age 26 with 4 naked women beside you 3 of whom are underage and you dead and bloated.

Thats {censored}ing rock and roll

• Members

It rock and roll when your taking apart box cutter that you just used to open up 2 kilos of cocaine to cut the lines and your {censored} is pure 100% uncut columbian goodness. All the while you've eaten mushrooms, 2 hits of lsd, Smoked about a 1lb of weed and your drinking like 4 fish out of water. Liver cerosise isn't even an issue anymore becuase the {censored}er quit working.

They find you in the remnants of that state dead in the morning at age 26 with 4 naked women beside you 3 of whom are underage and you dead and bloated.

Thats {censored}ing rock and roll

Sounds more like Scarface to me.

Archived