A good Saturday.

Hearafter

• Members

Free Home and Garden Show

Took the wife to a nice lunch (haven't done that in ages, we've been poor/broke/outa work)

Confession (hadn't done that in a while either)

Mass

Home

Just got done payin' car registration online and looking at more car insurance--tryin' ta save a buckertwo. :thu:

• Members

:thu:

I ran most of the day running errands, and UPS missed shipping my bass THREE DAYS IN A ROW, so I STILL don't have my new 5-string. Got a new fuzz/tuner though.

Tomorrow will be beer/bass for me :cool:

• Members

Got a notice from the fire dept, that my area will be inspected in 10 days. So I needed to clear some dry/dead brush to 100 ft. away from my house. All fine and dandy, but a lot of my back yard is between a 45 and 70 degree slope.:thu: But I do like getting outside and doing work.

Tomorrow I shall clear the second half.

I did however have a beer (Sam Adams Boston) and some food from Outback Steakhouse :thu:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Nice! 22 years ago, my wife and I got married right there... We were just commenting, (again), on that as we drove by on Wednesday!

-robert

22 Years, wow... Nice work!

It's a nice little park. During the "Arctic Blast" my son dared me to walk on the frozen ponds... I decided against it. :D

I've got a friend (& co-worker) down in Newberg. Nice place, but I always manage to get lost.:facepalm:

• Members

I've got a friend (& co-worker) down in Newberg. Nice place, but I always manage to get lost.
:facepalm:

Yeah, Newberg is quite the hub... All roads lead here, after all...

Saturday night, I get to venture into SE PDX to play a gig at a place called 'The Queen Of Hearts'... SE is an area that always gets me turned around... Luckily, I'll have my drummer along to help navigate :facepalm:

-robert

Archived