A Reunion One or Two of Us Will Appreciate

blueyedmule

• Members

Mr. Big is back together with original lineup, touring Japan and coming out with new material. I'm happy for the guys, they're all talented IMO and do best together. I listened to some youtube clips of their Japan press conference, they sounded good together. Eric Martin still has his voice and the rest of the guys are great. Oughta be fun!!

Will they make much of a dent here in mediocre-ville USA? No, doubt it. I'm just excited that I may get at least one more shot at new music from the guys. They're my unguilty pleasure when it comes to rock music.

• Members

You guys get it. It's music that's FUN. Lord, if I hear one more whiner-tune on the radio about how horrible the life of some middle-class suburbanite white kid is I'll stab myself in the eye with my Limp Bizkit pen.

Can't rock music be fun again? How 'bout a little wink n' swagger instead of gripe and whine.

• Members

You guys get it. It's music that's FUN. Lord, if I hear one more whiner-tune on the radio about how horrible the life of some middle-class suburbanite white kid is I'll stab myself in the eye with my Limp Bizkit pen.

Can't rock music be fun again? How 'bout a little wink n' swagger instead of gripe and whine.

This, too.

• Members

I much prefer Sheehan in Niacin. John Novello and Dennis Chambers kick waaaay more ass than some B-level hair band.

Niacin do kick some butt. And Billy's got another solo album out just now called "Holy Cow!". Don't agree with Mr. Big bein' a B-level in terms of talent. They didn't get as much traction as some of the others, though, in the market because they came out a little behind the first wave. You oughta check out their last couple albums before they broke up, nothing like their first couple. They matured nicely.

• Members

I was never really into Mr. Big at the time. But looking back, I realize that they were never really taking themselves too seriously. It was all in good fun.

Watching YouTube clips of Paul Gilbert, especially, you get the feeling that he just loves shredding, knows it's kind of cheesy/silly, but can't help himself. Ditto for Billy Sheehan. They're just having a good time up there.

• Members

They're just having a good time up there.

This IS exactly what rock and roll is all about. Period! And Addicted to that Rush is a great rock and roll song in every way, shape and form. It's just a blast to listen to and a ton of fun. Rawk!:cool:

Archived