One Month Smoke Free....Here Luggy Luggy Luggy!!!!

BottomHeavyKate

• Members

Fail Boat Capn and I have made it one month without smoking.

According to my little smoker dude on my facebook page, I've saved $101.76 by not smoking 291 cigarettes. :eek:

It also helped that if one of us smoked - the other had to buy them $250 worth of new clothes :) We had the men involved so we couldn't cheat either.

:cool:

• Members

well done! did you use anything to help? gum or patch or e-cig?

I ate a lot of baby carrots and chewed a lot of regular gum. I bought the nicotine gum as an emergency back up. I kept it with me all the time but never used it. It was good to have another layer there. So even if I got super stressed and gave into using the gum - I'd still not have smoked.

Either way - I have a full box of Nicorette if anyone needs it :)

I've made it through rehearsals and parties where lots of people are smoking - I even got into a fight with the b/f while drunk - grabbed a cig from someone and went outside. I STILL didn't smoke it!

• Members

I ate a lot of baby carrots and chewed a lot of regular gum. I bought the nicotine gum as an emergency back up. I kept it with me all the time but never used it. It was good to have another layer there. So even if I got super stressed and gave into using the gum - I'd still not have smoked.

Either way - I have a full box of Nicorette if anyone needs it
:)

I've made it through rehearsals and parties where lots of people are smoking - I even got into a fight with the b/f while drunk - grabbed a cig from someone and went outside. I STILL didn't smoke it!

thats so rad, and with those carrots it'll curb the munchies!

• Members

......trudges down to my vault, sealed in caves of methane ice, 1000 miles below my fortified palace

I will now retrieve one of the most sought-after artifacts in the world. More desirable than the Mona Lisa, more beautiful than the Taj Mahal, more celebrated than the Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomphe, and Notre Dame Cathedral combined. A more important document that the Magna Carte or US Constitution, destined to be one of man's finest works....

spnu25ptet.jpg

If you girls mount this on the ceiling above your beds, the rewards will be unfathomable.

You are welcome. Oh, and congrats on the no smoking thing! :thu:

• Members

I will now retrieve one of the most sought-after artifacts in the world. More desirable than the Mona Lisa, more beautiful than the Taj Mahal, more celebrated than the Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomphe, and Notre Dame Cathedral combined. A more important document that the Magna Carte or US Constitution, destined to be one of man's finest works....

spnu25ptet.jpg

If you girls mount this on the ceiling above your beds, the rewards will be unfathomable.

You are welcome. Oh, and congrats on the no smoking thing!
:thu:

*gasp*

• Members

So, if you guys remember me talking about enjoying smoking and such, and having no real plans to quit... Week before last, I got TERRIBLY sick. I ran a really high fever for two days, couldn't even get out of bed for two more, and then had like four days of, better not move, because you'll puke.

ANYWAY. I haven't had the want for a cigarette since. As a matter of fact, my mom/gf lighting up makes me kinda green. I gave all of my cigarettes and my zippo to my GF.

Hmm. Mysterious ways, eh?

• Members

So, if you guys remember me talking about enjoying smoking and such, and having no real plans to quit... Week before last, I got TERRIBLY sick. I ran a really high fever for two days, couldn't even get out of bed for two more, and then had like four days of, better not move, because you'll puke.

ANYWAY. I haven't had the want for a cigarette since. As a matter of fact, my mom/gf lighting up makes me kinda green. I gave all of my cigarettes and my zippo to my GF.

Hmm. Mysterious ways, eh?

Keep that thought! :thu:

Archived