recommend me a set of P/J pick ups please.

Trauma_Luna

• Members

TJF has dibs on my set of PJ pups, but hasn't moved on them in months, I'll let you take them for $45 shipped if you want them. They are from an 1984 Ibanez RB650, the PJ version of my P. It's got the tone you want I'd say, but you are more than welcome to talk to him about their exact tone as he has an RB650 with stock pups still installed.

• Members

TJF has dibs on my set of PJ pups, but hasn't moved on them in months, I'll let you take them for $45 shipped if you want them. They are from an 1984 Ibanez RB650, the PJ version of my P. It's got the tone you want I'd say, but you are more than welcome to talk to him about their exact tone as he has an RB650 with stock pups still installed.

Really? :eek: ill take them! let me go change my money for dollars, and call to my friend with paypal account

• Members

No, it hasnt arrived yet, did you send it to Mexico?, because Mexican post service sucks ass and take so long to bring foreign packages. ill tell you when it is here
:thu:

Hahaha, I think I know how to send stuff to Mexico... its part of my job. :lol:

I'll check the tracking when I get into work tomorrow. :)

• Members

No, it hasnt arrived yet, did you send it to Mexico?, because Mexican post service sucks ass and take so long to bring foreign packages. ill tell you when it is here
:thu:

Really?
:eek:
ill take them! let me go change my money for dollars, and call to my friend with paypal account

Never shipped to Mexico before, probably should have checked what it's going to cost me before making the offer. :lol:

I'm sure it'll be fine, small light package and all.

• Members

Never shipped to Mexico before, probably should have checked what it's going to cost me before making the offer.
:lol:

I'm sure it'll be fine, small light package and all.

Surprisingly it only cost me about $10 for a bunch of stuff with tracking from Ireland.

Archived