Is Slum dog millionaire a must see on the big screen?.

jonjohn

• Members

It's a pretty brilliant movie. I thought it was worth the $10.

I'm not saying it's bad. I thought it was fantastic. But for me I go to the cinema to watch movies that have lotsa "cinema experience" stuff, big sound, and vision stuff. :idk:

That said, the rental is going to cost you almost have the cinema ticket anyway. :D

• Members

Or should I wait for it to come out on DVD.

I really don't like going to the movies unless it's one you have to see on the big screen

Within the context of your entire life; given that you might live another 50 years, just go see the movie in the theater. How big of a regret can it really be?

Don't go in there thinking "I'd better not regret this." Grab yourself a fine momma to go with and make an evening of it. You can't lose.

• Members

Within the context of your entire life; given that you might live another 50 years, just go see the movie in the theater. How big of a regret can it really be?

Don't go in there thinking "I'd better not regret this." Grab yourself a fine momma to go with and make an evening of it. You can't lose.

I wasn't thinking in the context of my life.

I was just a bit tired form work and didn't feel like going out , but we have heard it is good and the missus wanted to go out tonight .

If was a must see at the movies I would have gone

• Members

I was just a bit tired form work and didn't feel like going out , but we have heard it is good and the missus wanted to go out tonight .

I'm inviting you to think about it from that perspective. So, start calling all the fine mommas and invite them out.

• Members

I'm inviting you to think about it from that perspective. So, start calling all the fine mommas and invite them out.

Yes . I think I hear you, Call all the fine women I know and take them out to a dark room.

I like it :lol:

• Members

Go see it in the theater. One with good sound. No special effects but some great editing along with a great sound track will give you a great experience.

• Moderators

Eh. Now he's bought two tickets, and could buy the DVD when it comes out for the same price.

Archived