Hi, my name is Jay Cutler, and I'm a whiny cry baby

t3ch

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Weren't you one of the "guys" claiming he was like the best thing since Biscuits-In-A-Can?

No, I was the guy rolling his eyes and telling everyone to quit rubbin his nuts. :poke:

• Members

Yeah, I think he's gonna be one of the best QB's in the league for the next decade or so (along with Rodgers and Rivers) but he's really starting to piss me off.

Was McDaniel wrong in how he handled this? Yup. But get over it. Time to move on.

This is SO gonna {censored} up our season.

• Members

Yep. He's like the little emo 9 year old who gets a kick out of holding a grudge and acting like a bitch, so he stomps around see how much attention he can get to feel like he accomplished something for the day.

• Members

Yeah, I think he's gonna be one of the best QB's in the league for the next decade or so (along with Rodgers and Rivers) but he's really starting to piss me off.

Was McDaniel wrong in how he handled this? Yup. But get over it. Time to move on.

This is SO gonna {censored} up our season.

How are Denver fans viewing this anyway? Are they coming down on the Cutlers or McDaniel's side, or is this viewed as a clash of the morons?

• Members

Honestly, I don't think McDaneil did anything wrong. If ANY one of my players tried to criticize me, the COACH, I'd tell them to {censored} off and SMD. I'm the goddamn coach, this is my team, deal with it.

Could he have handled it better? Absolutely. Do I blame him for holding his ground? Not in the least.

• Members

Honestly, I don't think McDaneil did anything wrong. If ANY one of my players tried to criticize me, the COACH, I'd tell them to {censored} off and SMD. I'm the goddamn coach, this is my team, deal with it.

Could he have handled it better? Absolutely. Do I blame him for holding his ground? Not in the least.

No.

Coaches don't sell merch and put asses in the seats.

Players > coaches in all pro sports for a long time now. The NBA is even worse.

• Members

No.

Coaches don't sell merch and put asses in the seats.

Players > coaches in all pro sports for a long time now. The NBA is even worse.

Doesn't matter. When you're the coach, you run things and are to be respected.

But since you want to look at it from that point of view, everyone in the NFL always talks about how it's a business. McDaniels was entertaining a BUSINESS move. Cutler shouldn't be as butt hurt as he is over it. At the very least grow up and continue business as usual without a daily tantrum to the media.

• Members

How are Denver fans viewing this anyway? Are they coming down on the Cutlers or McDaniel's side, or is this viewed as a clash of the morons?

Little of all 3.

Initially people were PISSED at Mcdaniel. Then since Cutler wouldn' talk to him and has been acting like a bitch, the anger has kind of moved over towards him more than the coach.

It would suck to lose him, but if he's not gonna play for this coach, they damn well better get something good for him. A lot of people feel that way. We know he's really good, but we also don't need a cancer in the clubhouse. And that is what this is becoming.

• Members

But since you want to look at it from that point of view, everyone in the NFL always talks about how it's a business. McDaniels was entertaining a
{censored}ING STUPID
BUSINESS move. Cutler shouldn't be as butt hurt as he is over it. At the very least grow up and continue business as usual without a daily tantrum to the media.

Fixed. And now I agree.

• Members

True, but, when you're a 32 year old making $2.2mil/year how much influence can you possibly have on a 25 year old whiner who's earning $6.5mil/yr? Much of McDaniel's job is to keep the kids smiling and playing nicely together in the sandbox, he failed with Cutler, the biggest kid on the team.

• Members

But since you want to look at it from that point of view, everyone in the NFL always talks about how it's a business. McDaniels was entertaining a BUSINESS move. Cutler shouldn't be as butt hurt as he is over it. At the very least grow up and continue business as usual without a daily tantrum to the media.

I agree.

People say NBA players are whiny brats. They ain't got nothin' on the Paris Hilton's of the NFL by a long shot.

Archived