I'm running out of alcohol.

collinwho

• Members

I usually don't drink this much, but lately...

I don't know if I've ever held this pace over multiple days before ever in my life.

What I'm getting at is this: I don't think you have enough to get me through the weekend, much less to get me through a long plane ride (that will most likely be hijacked by dudes with boxcutters if I understand the other thread correctly).

• Members

I remember when I used to be fully stocked. I'm finishing up a bottle of Yukon Jack. I have half a bottle of Johnny Black left, and a bottle of some random brandy. I'm going to be empty soon. This is a downer.

Yukon jack... great out of the bottle or with pancakes.

• Members

A true alchoholic never has a puny stash of booze. Having a liquor cabinet is like having a trophy case. Us real boozers only buy enough to keep us out of jail. Good lord, if I had a closet full of booze...what a silly prospect! I may as well quit my job and sell my wife and child to Dr. Phil. ? ? ? yeah

• Members

A true alchoholic never has a puny stash of booze. Having a liquor cabinet is like having a trophy case. Us real boozers only buy enough to keep us out of jail. Good lord, if I had a closet full of booze...what a silly prospect! I may as well quit my job and sell my wife and child to Dr. Phil. ? ? ? yeah

Any time I try to stock up, I have a strong desire to downsize.

• Members

I picked up a mix of different things tonight.. a 26er of Captain Morgan Spiced.. A couple Tuborgs, Guinness, Young's Double Chocolate Stout, and some Smithwick's.

That plus a big bag of green, plus the tacos I'm making right now... Looks like a fun night killing nombies in Resident Evil 5.

• Members

I remember when I used to be fully stocked. I'm finishing up a bottle of Yukon Jack. I have half a bottle of Johnny Black left, and a bottle of some random brandy. I'm going to be empty soon. This is a downer.

I am sure you can find a liquor store and restock

• Members

I've went shopping tonight and got me some Sierra Nevada pale ale.

Dan

Beer in Spain sucks. Like honestly, people say American beer is terrible. The real joke should be about spanish beer. Awful, all of it.

When I get back I'm gonna be binging on taco bell and bbp :lol:

• Moderators

Beer in Spain sucks. Like honestly, people say American beer is terrible. The real joke should be about spanish beer. Awful, all of it.

When I get back I'm gonna be binging on taco bell and bbp
:lol:

Ah, but the wine is so good...

Archived