I don't like the way that Tregan bass looks.

Rowka

• Members

That bottom horn is counterintuitive. The bottom horn should be broad and smooth to rest it across your knee. You're gonna have a bruise from that stubby stump stabbing your thigh.

PISS POOR DESIGN from an engineering standpoint.

• Members

That bottom horn is counterintuitive. The bottom horn should be broad and smooth to rest it across your knee. You're gonna have a bruise from that stubby stump stabbing your thigh.

PISS POOR DESIGN from an engineering standpoint.

Real men play bass standing up. Always. :mad:

• Members

Yeah, the bottom horn should have a more natural, organic look to it...Smooth, and slightly upward turning so that it really reaches the prostate and gives a nice...

um...

Wait, what are we talking about? Oh the bass in the picture?

Nevermind...

• Members

I kinda dig the body. The headstock looks half-assed, though. I'm too brainwashed by Fender/Gibson/Rickenbacker to really have a headstock opinion otherwise, though.

I agree with most of your statement, but it's Music Man headstocks FTW!

• Members

I also agree, Fugly. For me it's not so much the bottom horn, but the tiny little curve below it. THAT'S where your leg rests, and I don't know about some of the lesser-manly type bassists, but I've got real man thighs that need more room than that!

Archived