Hiatus

yanikins

• Members

My girlfriend's a band photographer and just dragged me along to a local band comp she was shooting.

I tell you, its {censored}ing depressing watching bland, un-energetic, wanky idiots play boring toss when you know your band would murder the absolute {censored} out of them, if only your bloody drummer hadn't quit. Yeah maybe im being a bit cocky, a bit arrogant, but the day we dont stomp all over that watered-down Incubus {censored} is the day I freeze my nuts in a jar.

/outburst

• Members

They're teaching Incubus tunes at band camp??

As long as it's off of "Fungus Amongus" or "SCIENCE", I'm {censored}in' there! Dirk was a monster on those two!!

{censored} yes, even Make Yourself is still pretty damn good. I'd say after that it turns to {censored} though.

• Members

You should have beat the {censored} out of them.

Well it was at the venue that consitantly pays us the most, and I thought that might have been a bad move seeing as the booking managers Wife was on the door. I just got drunk instead....

• Members

Yani,it is a bummer about the drummer. He sounded tight. I really don't think finding a new drummer will be hard for you guys because YOU {censored}ERS ROCK!!!! It will be a minor inconvenience to bring someone up to speed,but your band has a bright future.Excellent vocals!!!

• Members

Yani,it is a bummer about the drummer. He sounded tight. I really don't think finding a new drummer will be hard for you guys because YOU {censored}ERS ROCK!!!! It will be a minor inconvenience to bring someone up to speed,but your band has a bright future.Excellent vocals!!!

Cheers guys. I think we have our new drummer. His played support to Vai, Screaming jets and a bunch of others, endorsed by Mapex and it just plain {censored}ing awesome. Hopefully he wants the job :)

Archived