OT: Best wife in the world (gaming content)

In Absentia

• Members

It's actually zombies... the whole thing is like, you're trapped inside this building, and there are waves of zombies. Round 1 they move pretty slow, and there are only about 5 zombies so it's easy... when people get up to round 121 (impossible i've only gotten to lvl 17 or something) the zombies are like, running, and there are about 200 in the wave or something. So much fun, gets you in panic mode at times. Here's a video of it:

[YOUTUBE]QlyEPpS181w[/YOUTUBE]

• Members
True, she could've paid $2000+ for a gaming computer so I could've played against a bunch of 40-year old assholes who live in their mom's basement.
:facepalm:

I'm perfectly happy playing at my house, with people I know and like, rather than playing someone who literally has nothing better to do than to play video games all day long. Go play WoW!!!
:mad:

Trust me, I've been playing games since Atari 2600. I may be many things, but a n00b isn't one of 'em.

PC's arnt just for mmo's

any FPS on a PC is better, mouse+keyboard is always better

i used to be a naysayer too, but once you go PC, PS3's and 360's just make you LOL

• Members

I don't think I would be doing myself, my wife, or my 360 justice if I didn't buy Left4Dead. We are obsessed with zombies, and this look like it might be up our alley.

Fallout 3 is definitely going on my list.

They're "infected" but yeah... close enough.

• Members

If you want Fallout 3, get it on PC if your system can handle it. So much better, plus you can download mods for almost anything if part of the game is lacking to you. Also, Bethesda sucks with patching their games, but the mod community for PC picks up the slack with unofficial patches.

• Members

PC's arnt just for mmo's

any FPS on a PC is better, mouse+keyboard is always better

i used to be a naysayer too, but once you go PC, PS3's and 360's just make you LOL

Piss off. I play a PC, and if I had the money, I'd also play a 360. I have and always will appreciate different formats. No need to be a biased dickweed about something like entertainment. Next you'll argue that platformers are inferior and need no skill.

Archived