OT: Best wife in the world (gaming content)

In Absentia

• Members

there are two viewing modes in Fallout, 3rd person and 1st person.

Oh, that's pretty cool!

I mainly play sporting games and RPG's, but I do like FPS. I'm probably gonna pick up Halo 3 and Fable 2 my next time out. There are so many games I want, it is ridiculous.

:D

• Members

shooter and co op? gear of war 1 and 2, you can get gow1 for cheap, and is still one of the best games on the xbox

good sand box? gta4 (great history, try to be a sim), saits row2 (huge, over the top, my favorite), crackdown (old, but good, should be cheap)

fighting? street fighter 4

cars? there is nothing at gran turismo level, but forza is good and cheap ('cause is old)

beat em up? devil may cry 4, ninja gaiden (hard)

about: Dead Space and Fallout 3

Dead space, is pretty good, if you into scary stuff, but there is better stuff in the same line, like bioshock.

Fallout3 is good, but is a rpg, you must be willing to spend a huge amount of time.

• Members

consoles are for noobs

True, she could've paid $2000+ for a gaming computer so I could've played against a bunch of 40-year old assholes who live in their mom's basement. :facepalm:

I'm perfectly happy playing at my house, with people I know and like, rather than playing someone who literally has nothing better to do than to play video games all day long. Go play WoW!!! :mad:

Trust me, I've been playing games since Atari 2600. I may be many things, but a n00b isn't one of 'em.

• Members

Man, I haven't played COD: Modern Warfare in a loooong time.

I'm usually on COD: World at War. I prefer older rifles and bolt-action rifles with
bayonets
:rawk:

Getting Xbox Live? :poke:

Yeah, I've gotta get my internet connection turned back on. Might not be worth it until I move. Comcast takes so long to actually install my stuff, that it might just be worth it to wait.

Archived