Good wireless for bass

mattgaipa87

• Members

I got a new Shure PGX14 at a sale. It went dead after a year and I paid 60 bucks to fix it. Otherwise trouble-free.

I got it because it was on sale and I wanted to answer the phone without taking the bass off, and be able to practice in the other room on the sofa. Is that wrong?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

2 - The StageClix wireless transmitter is the best European-frequency transmitter to be touted as of late, but the only guy here who hsa tried it, got a dud. He's currently getting it replaced/repaired, so we're waiting IMpatiently for a gig report to know exactly how it performs.

The StageClix... I'm not even close to qualified to speak on it. I'm sure once it's replaced and proven, it'll show to be an excellent product for the European market. Have to wait for the repair report.

I have played several gigs with the Stageclix, and it has always performed flawlessly. Great product!

That said, Line 6 is releasing a European version of the X2, rebadged as "Relay G30". It's using the 2.4 GHz frequency, same as the Stageclix. I just started a separate thread about it...

Archived