Monday party cart!

GMOGreg

• Members

Well, I'm a little over halfway over my (at least) 16 days in a row of working. My last day off was Thursday the 19th (I think I may have even been called in that day, making the 15th my last day off) and I'm scheduled to work everyday through Sunday! (Don't have next weeks schedule yet...) At least some of the days have only been a few hours.

So, party cart today! Picked up some Old Guardian by Stone and a single 12oz of Rogue's Chipotle ale (I don't have high hopes for the Chipotle one but figured I'd give it a try).

• Members

I can save you time and tastebuds by telling you to simply return the chipotle ale. That beer is a prime example of "just because you can doesn't mean you should":D

I'm going to pick up a pack of PBR because I feel like I got hit by a truck and have a wonderful cold sore coming in:thu:

Any reason to have a beer I suppose:D

• Members

I can save you time and tastebuds by telling you to simply return the chipotle ale. That beer is a prime example of "just because you can doesn't mean you should":D

I'm going to pick up a pack of PBR because I feel like I got hit by a truck and have a wonderful cold sore coming in:thu:

Any reason to have a beer I suppose:D

eh, already opened it. Maybe my tastebuds are shot from too much spicy food but I can barely notice the pepper. Just tastes like a decent amber ale to me...with a bit of a spice.

I think I really just picked it up because it's from the west coast. I like trying all the new beers here in Ohio, but sometimes I just miss my old staple breweries. (some of which are near impossible to find here, Mad River and Eel River specifically).

Oh, at least the Rogue chipotle is MUCH better than the other spicy beer I've had; the Chile Pepper Ale by 6 rivers brewery. But then again the only beer I really liked there was the Sasquatch ale, the rest I tried were alright.

• Members

I'm with ya man.. My 23rd was on friday, so I'm partying tonight, despite having to work at 11am tomorrow.. Here's what my fridge looks like now:

Notice the bend in the shelf? Haha, that's 20 Richard's Red, and 20 Richard's White. It was cheap, $26/20 bottles (10 of each red and white)

n514526415_2823065_1812492.jpg

• Members

They must have changed it then because when I had it at the brewery it was way overdone with the chipotle. I'm glad it isn't bad for your sake:D

Oh Eel River is such a kickass place! Great food and awesome beers.

Yep, that place, and the abundance of fresh food, are a couple of the things that I miss most about the Northern California coast.

Archived