OT: Anyone else into The Ultimate Fighter?

zachoff

• Members

Damn. I had stopped recording it because my DVR was picking up all the reruns that were airing and my storage space was near zero. I meant to set it to get only the new episodes but I forgot :mad:

Oh well--the prelim fights usually aren't that great.

• Members

TUF is great stuff, but I have to admit that I lost interest in the last few seasons. It's cool to see that there are actually some fighters making it that got their on that show (eg. Griffin and Evans)

The first season is still my favourite, aside from the "team challenges."

MB.

• Members

Damn. I had stopped recording it because my DVR was picking up all the reruns that were airing and my storage space was near zero. I meant to set it to get only the new episodes but I forgot
:mad:

Oh well--the prelim fights usually aren't that great.

Not sure about the others, but with DirecTV you can set it to only record the first run episodes.

• Members

im a huge MMA fan.. i really like new format that they introduced last season.. u have to win your way into the house.. not only is it good to get true tuff guys but its also great for the first two episodes.. u get to see like 6 fights.. its almost like watchin a UFN.. the brits are gonna bring sum excitement this season.. it seems they like flyn knees over there.. hehehe

and ya get ready for SUBTITLES... lol

on a side note im stoked for the Strikeforce card..

Archived