WOW, Cutler to Bears!!!!!!!!!

Svi

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators
HOLY FREAKING CRAP. I didn't think it would happen. I don't have a link but it's on ESPN Radio right now.

Maybe I've changed my mind on this....

It's like any trade. This guy could be lights out or he could be a typical Bears QB and Orton could win 3 Super Bowls. The Cubs traded away Lou Brock.

• Members

It's like any trade. This guy could be lights out or he could be a typical Bears QB and Orton could win 3 Super Bowls. The Cubs traded away Lou Brock.

I'm saving this post, because you know that's going to happen. Chicago fans ALWAYS suffer.

• Members

Wow, two first rounders, a third, and Orton...

The Broncos certainly made the most of it.

Yup. I'm one of those who thinks Orton is pretty decent. better than Average. Cutler is way better, but I think both sides came out about even when all is said and done.

• Moderators
THUD is being a huge downer!! Stop killing our fun!!

I'm not trying to be a downer. I'm being realistic. For the front office it makes sense. They struggle to make good picks in the first round, so why not trade them away and get someone of good value. But you never know what can happen. Orton was getting it done until his ankle injury and there isn't a guy in that locker room that didn't think he was a very good leader. But this game is a business and they traded away someone I thought highly of. I will still watch every Bears game, hope they win, and I will be rooting for Cutler as he's now my favorite team's starting QB. I wish him the best of luck.

• Members

I'm not trying to be a downer. I'm being realistic. For the front office it makes sense. They struggle to make good picks in the first round, so why not trade them away and get someone of good value. But you never know what can happen. Orton was getting it done until his ankle injury and there isn't a guy in that locker room that didn't think he was a very good leader. But this game is a business and they traded away someone I thought highly of. I will still watch every Bears game, hope they win, and I will be rooting for Cutler as he's now my favorite team's starting QB. I wish him the best of luck.

I have a feeling come January, you will be singing his praises. :D

• Members

I will say this however, I'm really glad all the drama is over.

I'm not happy at all about losing cutler, but at least after the furor dies down in the next few days I won't have to hear about it over and over and over and over.

Archived