What's the current fashion for alternative/rock bands?

db.

• Members

I know what I think the current fashion trends for alternative/rock bands, but my bandmates don't seem to have a clue (IMHO). I really don't care what they wear on stage, as I don't obsess or agonize over it, but don't you think some types of clothing just don't help a bands image?

What's HCBF's take on the current trend? I'm curious what you guys are sporting while thumping on stage.

Just askin' :wave:

• Members

There was a thread about this a few weeks back.

I don't exactly bust out my khakis and sheepskin boots or anything, but I dress like I normally do... pants, button up or polo, maybe a nicer t-shirt (g-mouth)... I never like looking like a slob, but I don't go out of my way to look nice.

I guess I'm just saying I wear whatever I happen to have on :p

• Members

for my rock band this was what i wore last time...generally baggy is good.

n1404244824_30299991_7397714.jpg

for my pop band though we're much more dressy dont have a picture but here's a video of us.

[YOUTUBE]

[/YOUTUBE]

listen through headphones in order to hear my bass line.

• Members

I know what I think the current fashion trends for alternative/rock bands, but my bandmates don't seem to have a clue (IMHO). I really don't care what they wear on stage, as I don't obsess or agonize over it, but don't you think some types of clothing just don't help a bands image?

What's HCBF's take on the current trend? I'm curious what you guys are sporting while thumping on stage.

Just askin'
:wave:

I do my best to dress like your avatar for every show.

Archived