So what are you guys doing today?

willsellout

• Members

I'm brewing my Summit IPA today. I'm going to throw some pictures in this thread of the process because I got nothing better to do and I know there are a couple brewers on the boards:D

Right now I'm in the middle of my mash. The grains aren't fully converted after 60 minutes so I threw a couple quarts of boiling water in to bring it back to mash temps and I'm going to let it sit for another half hour. The past couple times I've brewed this beer it's always converted in 90 minutes. I was hoping today would be different but no luck.

Dan

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Right now, I'm listening to a recording of my acoustic duo from last night's coffee-house gig... I'm pretty pissed because this one guy kept talking ABOVE the music the entire first set... and he was sitting pretty much right in front... Kind of tainted the vibe...

-robert

• Members

I'm packing for a 2 week vacation. We're going down South and getting away from all this snow crap. I'm also going to the King Dublebass Factory for a lil tour which should be nice and then off to play the best gig of my life in Vegas. :thu: Happy Birthday to me! Whoo hoo.

• Members

I'm packing for a 2 week vacation. We're going down South and getting away from all this snow crap. I'm also going to the King Dublebass Factory for a lil tour which should be nice and then off to play the best gig of my life in Vegas.
:thu:
Happy Birthday to me! Whoo hoo.

hey Happy Bday ! And Have a Great gig ! :rawk:

• Members

I'm packing for a 2 week vacation. We're going down South and getting away from all this snow crap. I'm also going to the King Dublebass Factory for a lil tour which should be nice and then off to play the best gig of my life in Vegas.
:thu:
Happy Birthday to me! Whoo hoo.

Enjoy the tour and the gig (happy B-Day too)...

I'm putting the finishing touches on the design of the next guitar I'll be building. Then I'll be heading out the buy some more black walnut for the body...and maybe a little Fat Tire...

• Members

Right now, I'm listening to a recording of my acoustic duo from last night's coffee-house gig... I'm pretty pissed because this one guy kept talking ABOVE the music the entire first set... and he was sitting pretty much right in front... Kind of tainted the vibe...

-robert

What you need in a case like that is a well aimed luugeee! :lol:

• Members

I was up with a plumber going over the basement rough-in, and other house specs. Now I have to do a couple loads of laundry and pack to be gone for the whole week. :( Will probably be forced to watch some Nascar with the little lady today too...

• Members

Just finished helping my brother in law install a fiberglass shower stall in his basement bathroom. I then cut some drywall, installed, taped & 1st coat of mud. His wife is thrilled. Tomorrow will sand a bit & apply 2nd coat of mud.

As payback we're invited for a nice roast beef dinner tonight.:thu:

• Members

Napping, surfing bass stuff online (looking for used Genz Benz ML200-210 or GK 400RB-210...not much luck), watching the Tour of Flanders bike race on VS., getting ready to take my 3-year-old out to kick the soccer ball around.

Archived