Man I want this Ric bass..

Mr.Mow

• Members

I want a midnight blue one.. the guys I deal with have got 2 of em.. a 2003 with minimal wear and a 2007 with some dings and scratches..

I have 2 guitars up on ebay, hell I'm even thinking of selling my SG bass.. I don't know how long the Ric will hang around for.. damn, do I just hit it now and assume the guitars will sell.. wait.. why am I asking here, I know you're all gonna tell me to do it!!

3261270011.jpg

• Members

I wouldn't expect anything to sell in this market, same goes for those Ric's. They will probably be there when your ready. Of course if you want me to say buy it now, I'd say take a real close look at both of them and make sure there aren't any factory flaws that won't be covered under warranty. If they are clean, buy one!

Dan

• Members

I wouldn't expect anything to sell in this market, same goes for those Ric's. They will probably be there when your ready. Of course if you want me to say buy it now, I'd say take a real close look at both of them and make sure there aren't any factory flaws that won't be covered under warranty. If they are clean, buy one!

Dan

Both in Japan.. we don't get Rics in Australia :cry:

• Members

Oh..you don't? I guess that makes sense because Ric can't even keep their US dealers in stock.

We had an importer, but apparently they got jack of Ric never sending them stock! So now we have to go through Ric asia..

• Members

I want a midnight blue one.. the guys I deal with have got 2 of em.. a 2003 with minimal wear and a 2007 with some dings and scratches..

I have 2 guitars up on ebay, hell I'm even thinking of selling my SG bass.. I don't know how long the Ric will hang around for.. damn, do I just hit it now and assume the guitars will sell.. wait.. why am I asking here, I know you're all gonna tell me to do it!!

3261270011.jpg

Depending upon how much they want for the used ones....why not look at MF. they got that one in stock and ready to ship.....

• Members

3261270011.jpg

:facepalm:

I hit it..

:facepalm:

Now.. will someone PLEASE buy my bloody Ric 360/6 and my Gibson 67RI SG?!

• Members

Congrats! Let us know how you like it!

Oh, I know how I'll like it.. :facepalm:

The guys I jammed with on Sunday gave me their black one to play (lead guy plays a black ric guitar, bass player plays a black ric bass, rhythm guitar plays a black tele).. I loved it, even though they had put EMGs in it, had the nicest neck I've ever played out side of a Thunderbird.

And I do like my Ric copy bass, really interested to see how they compare.. Everyone tells me that Ric copies are crap.. until they hear mine.. I get offers for it all the time..

Archived